INSURANCE REINSURANCE NEWS EUROPEAN 2010.pdf
53. Asset-backed Annuities to grow under Solvency II
54. European Commission’s 5th Quantitative Impact Study is underway
55. European CFOs want fair and balanced Solvency II capital rules
56. The C-Level Actuary: How Did Actuaries Get Beyond Their Actuarial Jobs?
57. The British Spend $20+ Million Annually Repairing their Homes After Parties
58. Oslo Reinsurance Company (UK) Limited sold to Tawa
59. Will the CERA become the “gold standard” for risk management?
60. Executive’s Guide to Solvency II by Jason Wahl, David Buckham, Stuart Rose
61. Does Solvency II Introduce Systemic Risk?
62. Life Expectancy Increases Are Messing With Pensions
63. Tertiary Portfolio Advisors Launched
64. Solvency II Ignores Catastrophe Modeling Advances, Says Aon Benfield
65. United Kingdom Organizations Start Solvency II Pre-Application Process
66. Do You Need a Solvency II To-Do Checklist? Northdoor Has One.
67. Mercer Plans to Grow in Belfast, Northern Ireland with 45 New Jobs
68. UK Auto Insurance Losses Increasing Bunches and Bunches
69. Annuity Rates are Declining Due to Solvency II Costs Being Factored In
70. Aegon closes third-party pension admin and benefits software businesses in UK
71. “Pirate Attacks Make Risk Estimation Difficult”, say UK Actuaries
72. PwC and Ernst & Young Under Investigation in UK over JP Morgan and