kylacovert resume .pdf
Original filename: kylacovert_resume.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Adobe InDesign CS4 (6.0.6) / Adobe PDF Library 9.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 22/03/2011 at 17:04, from IP address 75.67.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 720 times.
File size: 106 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
(603) 5 3 1-3 654
k ylacov e rt@gm ail.com
http://slightlyt ue sd a y.com
To secure part-time or freelance graphic design or illustration work.
PROGRAMS: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash), Corel Paint,
Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
LANGUAGES: HTML, XHTML, CSS
OTHER: Wacom Intuos graphics tablet, drawing skills, various fine art crafting skills
TRANSFERABLE: High organizational level, detail oriented, customer service skills, quick learner
Johnson & Wales University, Providence RI
Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design & Digital Media, 05/10
G.P.A. 3.94/4.0, Summa Cum Laude
FREELANCE ILLUSTRATOR, Slightly Tuesday Design & Illustration, Hampton, NH 01/08-present
• Create illustrations, posters, business cards for clients
CALL COORDINATOR, Keller Williams Coastal Realty, Portsmouth, NH 10/10-present
PRINT DESIGN INTERN, Neal Advertising 06/10 - 08/10
• Edit and develop newspaper and banner ads for local car dealerships
• Storyboard and animate a locally run animated commercial for a local car dealership
• Design magazine advertisements & downloadable collateral for clients including desktop wallpapers
OFFICE ASSISTANT, Johnson & Wales University School of Technology, Providence, RI 09/08 - 05/10
• Design various fliers, posters and brochures for faculty and events hosted by the University
• Create and code static websites for faculty organizations and clubs throughout the University
Showed in Lil’ Rhody Does It Big, 10/10
Member of AIGA, 09/08-present
Awarded a Daily Deviation from deviantart.com, 02/09
Recipient of JWU’s President’s Trophy, 05/09