2012 Insurance Trends Claude Penland Actuary .pdf
Original filename: 2012_Insurance_Trends_Claude_Penland_Actuary.pdf
Title: 2012 Insurance Trends
Author: Tommy Waits
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Impress / OpenOffice.org 3.3, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 06/04/2011 at 20:05, from IP address 98.236.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 1327 times.
File size: 68 KB (9 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
2012 Insurance Trends:
Catastrophe Models, Startups, Premium Growth,
Actuaries, New Investions, Analytics,
Municipalities and Social Networking.
By Claude Penland, Associate of the
Casualty Actuarial Society
• Karen Clark & Co. Has More to say
about Risk Management Solutions’
• EQECAT Offers Catastrophe Report
• Bloom Health is a Startup that Works
like a 401(k) for Health Insurance
• Gulf Cooperation Council Regional
Insurance Premiums to Hit $20 Billion in
• The Russian Insurance Industry is
• Do You Love Math? Be An Actuary!
• National Disability Insurance Scheme
Considered in Australia
• Insurance Companies Look to Fight
• India to Allow Health Insurance
• Embedding Analytics into the Insurance
• Improving Commercial Casualty Claims
Handling with Predictive Analytics
• Predictive Modeling for Life, Health and
US Municipalities Running
Out of Money
• Could US Municipal Bond Defaults be
Close to $100 Billion?
• 111 Twitter Feeds for Insurance
• LinkedIn Social Networking for