PAPER CURLED PUMPKINS .pdf
Original filename: PAPER CURLED PUMPKINS.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 04/10/2011 at 22:40, from IP address 174.59.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 1136 times.
File size: 203 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
PAPER CURLED PUMPKINS.pdf (PDF, 203 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
PAPER CURLED PUMPKINS
Things We Will Need:
Construction paper (orange, green, brown)
The Steps We Will Take:
1. Cut orange construction paper into half-inch strips.
2. Wrap strips around a pencil. Remove from the pencil and glue the end of the strip to close the circle.
Repeat for as many circles as you need to create your pumpkin, we made 22
3. Lay the circles on your work surface and arrange them into the shape of a pumpkin.
4. Glue the circles together
5. Cut three green strips about three to four inches long. Curl the end of each strip around a small paint
brush or simply roll it up to get a tighter curl. Glue the straight end into the top of your pumpkin to
create the green leaves
6. Cut a brown strip of paper about two inches long. Fold in half and insert into the top of the pumpkin
to create a stem and secure with glue.
7. Once everything has dried, you can tie a piece of string through the pumpkin stem and hang from a
suction cup hook.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog