BEST resume .pdf
Original filename: BEST resume.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - BEST resume.doc
Author: Anjli Mehta
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Microsoft Word / Mac OS X 10.5.8 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 24/10/2011 at 22:01, from IP address 128.62.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 790 times.
File size: 77 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
The University of Texas at Austin
BA in Journalism, Multimedia Sequence
Lucky Magazine (Condé Nast)
New York, NY
Digital and Online Intern, June‐August 2011
• Researched and built blog posts, photo and product slideshows and web pages for LuckyMag.com.
• Wrote and shot photographs for freelance assignments after my internship.
College Candy (Coed Media)
Austin, TX and New York, NY
Weekly Dating Columnist, February 2011 – Present
• Currently writing a weekly column, “Single Girl Society,” a guide to being single in college.
• Wrote weekly column, “Summer in the City,” chronicling my summer in New York City.
• Stories have been retweeted by Huffington Post College and USA Today College, as well as reposted on
Huffington Post College.
The Travesty (The University of Texas at Austin Student Media)
Editorial Assistant, November 2010 – May 2011
• Contributed to the monthly humorous paper through pitching ideas and working on group features.
The Horn (Readthehorn.com)
Writer, September – October 2010
• Wrote a guest series, “Cheap Romantic,” describing fun and cheap dates around town.
The Bobby Bones Show (Clear Channel)
Show Intern, December 2009 – August 2010
• Have been on air for numerous segments.
• Assisted with visiting artists and guests.
• Wrote, produced, and hosted my own 5‐minute podcast officially affiliated with the show. I am 1 of 2
interns to have ever earn a podcast with the show.
• Creating and editing podcasts and videos for the show.
This Single Life (ThisSingleLife.com)
My blog, March 2009 – Present
• A blog covering dating and single life
• Has been named Wordpress’ fastest growing blog twice since it’s launch, was featured on Wordpress’
“Freshly Pressed,” and has been featuring in The Daily Texan, and by Examiner.com.
My blog, August 2011 – Present
• A blog covering personal style and fashion photography.
BaubleBar Jewelry (Baublebar.com)
Marketing Intern, October – May 2011
• Using Twitter, Facebook, and Dailybooth to promote the company.
Proficient in audio/video production, editing using Audacity, Audition, iMovie, Final Cut Pro,
Soundslides, and basic knowledge of Photoshop.
Social Media: Professionally and personally use Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Wordpress, Pinterest, and Polyvore.
firstname.lastname@example.org + 512‐809‐9812