800 Values The Teachings of Jesus Christ.pdf
800 Values for New Era Human Being
102. What is grand trust? It is 100% belief and trust, without any doubt. It
means trusting both what you have understood and what you have
temporarily not understood. If grand trust cannot be established, we
would be like the water without source and the tree without roots.
103. Trust is truth, and love is LIFE. Trust can accomplish everything.
Small trust bring about small achievement, grand trust bring about great
achievement, but without trust you will be at loose ends and can achieve
104. You must be as shrewed as a snake and as innocent as a dove.
105. Those who stands firm to the end will be saved.
106. The savior of mankind—Jesus Christ tells us that in the realm of the
Greatest Creator people do not marry or get married. Only those who do
not marry or get married are entitled to enter the realm of the Greatest
Creator, and those who want to marry or get married can never get to the
realm of the Greatest Creator.
107. The disciples say, “If this is the situation between a husband and
wife, it is better not to marry”. Jesus said to his disciples, “Not everyone
can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. Accept it
if you can.”
108. I am here to cause division. The son is to rival his father, the
daughter her mother, and the daughter-in-law her mother-in-law. Man’s
enemies are members of his own family. Whoever has a greater feeling
for his parents than for me will not be good enough for me; anyone who
has a deeper love for his children than for me will not be good enough for