Report 5 Ten Child Safety Tips .pdf
Original filename: Report 5 Ten Child Safety Tips.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - Ten Child Safety Tips.docx
Author: J. Peterson
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by PScript5.dll Version 5.2.2 / Acrobat Distiller 6.0 (Windows), and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 09/05/2012 at 21:39, from IP address 69.217.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 708 times.
File size: 16 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Report 5 Ten Child Safety Tips.pdf (PDF, 16 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
The FBI estimates 2300 children are
reported missing everyday!
10 Child Safety Tips
1. Always Check First with your parents or the person in charge before you go
anywhere or do anything, and remember to check in.
2. Always take a Friend.
3. Don’t be tricked by people who offer you special treats or gifts. Never accept
anything from anyone without your parent’s permission.
4. Never go into a public restroom, mall, video arcade or park by yourself.
5. Remain calm if you feel lost. Identify the safest place to go or person to ask for help
in being reunited with your family. Never search for them on your own.
6. Don’t wear cloths or carry items with your name on the outside, and don’t be
confused just because someone you don’t know calls out your name.
7. Don’t be afraid to say NO and GET AWAY from any situations that make you feel
uncomfortable or confused. TRUST YOUR FEELINGS, and be sure to TELL a trusted
adult if something happens that makes you feel this way.
8. Never agree to get together with someone you "meet" online without first checking
with your parents. If your parents agree to the meeting, be sure that it is in a public place
and bring your mother or father along.
9. Never send a person your picture or anything else online without first checking with
10. Do not give out personal information such as address, telephone number, parents'
work address/telephone number, or the name and location of your school without your
Chosun Black Belt Academy
7123 South 76th St
Franklin, WI 53132
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog