Contest Guidelines 2 .pdf
Original filename: Contest Guidelines 2.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - Contest Guidelines.doc
This PDF 1.5 document has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 01/08/2012 at 20:26, from IP address 99.109.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 897 times.
File size: 77 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
1. All entries must be 100% original, from the use of photos, images or backgrounds to
texts/captions. Entries must be Creative and Funny.
2. No entries shall bear any copyrighted, patented or trademarked items or symbols.
Images containing people / celebrities are not allowed.
3. The use of profanity and "adult-rated" materials is strictly prohibited.
4. The meme should be based on any American Gaming Supply products, event and/or
services (i.e. poker, pool table, roulette, hot stamping, "poker face", "poker night" etc.)
5. Customers can send in a maximum of 5 entries all throughout the contest proper.
Deadline for submission will be August 31, 2012
6. All entries must be submitted at email@example.com. An email
notification will be sent to the customer indicating that the entry has been received.
A separate notification will be sent to entries that has been chosen and can be
viewed on American Gaming Supply's Facebook page.
7. All entries should be in jpeg, gif or png format. No pdf or doc formats.
8. If a certain entry violated any terms of the contest rules, the entry will be disqualified.
9. All qualified entries will be posted in
10. Contestants would have to be part of our Facebook Page in order to be qualified for
11. Entry form submissions must include the following: complete name, age, email
address, contact number, entry title, description of the entry.
12. All memes will be judged and trimmed down to 5 finalists on August 31, 2012 by the
Creativity -- 40%
Content -- 30%
Relevance to American Gaming Supply -- 30%
13. The finalists will be judged by the subscribers, fans and the general public though an
online poll in our Facebook Page.
14. Winners will be announced on September 15, 2012.
15. All contestants should be of the legal age of 21 and above in order to join this
16. American Gaming Supply will require a valid form of age-verification document for
all the winners to assure that all winners are of legal age during the time of the contest.
17. This contest is open to all residents of United States.
1. The winning entries (first, second and third place) will be posted in our Facebook
Page, with a brief profile of the contestant and acknowledgement on our Twitter account.
2. Inclusion of the winning entry in our online newsletter for the month of September
2012 with a brief profile of the customer who submitted it.
3. Gift Cards from American Gaming Supply.