Losing Fat Through Diet And Exercise (3) .pdf
Original filename: Losing Fat Through Diet And Exercise (3).pdf
Title: Losing Fat Through Diet And Exercise
This PDF 1.4 document has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 06/02/2013 at 21:58, from IP address 177.8.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 735 times.
File size: 3 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Losing Fat Through Diet And Exercise
When you want to lose weight, you need to attack fat with the one-two punch of diet and exercise.
The combination of the two is the only way you will ever successfully burn enough fat to lose weight.
Your goal should be not only to lose weight, but to stay healthy and lean for the rest of your life. Here
are some effective ways to use exercise and diet so you can keep your weight down permanently.
1. Start a fitness regiment. This can be any kind of exercise. The important thing is to start. As you
get better and more used to exercising, you can add new components and different kinds of workouts
so you become stronger. Start with a cardiovascular workout to start burning fat right away. A
cardiovascular workout gets your heart rate up so you can start burning fat quickly.
2. Instead of focusing on the scale, use pictures to see how you're doing. Take a "before" picture
today, and weekly take another picture. The scale can be deceptive, since as you lose pounds of fat
you might start gaining pounds of muscle. As long as your body looks better in your clothes and you
feel great, you can celebrate your weight loss success even if the scale doesn't cooperate.
3. Eat a healthy diet low in 'bad' carbohydrates and higher in protein and fiber. Cutting down on carbs
is something everyone is familiar with; you know you should stay away from foods high in sugar.
Protein will help you as you are exercising, and fiber will help you to feel fuller for a longer period of
time. By adding more vegetables and fruits to your diet, you are going to make yourself much
healthier, and you will also help yourself with weight loss.
4. Set diet and exercise goals for yourself. This can really help you monitor your progress. Make a
goal to have a certain amount of calories, and then decide on certain physical milestones you want to
meet. Goals give you something to look forward to and aim for, and when you meet the goals you can
be proud of yourself and feel motivated to do even more.
5. Make sure you are getting all the nutrients your body needs. You may need to start taking
supplements, especially if you are exercising as you should. Check with your doctor before you take
any supplements, as supplements can interact with medication that you are taking for other health
6. Avoid weight loss pills. These pills can contain ingredients that have no place in weight loss, such
as caffeine, and are often unregulated. If you stick to a healthy diet and a good workout program, you
will not need these pills.
7. Join a support group for others who are trying to lose weight. Talking to others, online or offline,
who know what you're going through is going to help you. They will give you support and answer any
questions you have, so you know you are not alone.
By following the tips laid out here, you will be able to use diet and exercise to your advantage. You
will start to see the results you want very soon!
Click Here To Find Out More