Is Swing Trading For A Living Possible Video Transcript (2) .pdf
Original filename: Is Swing Trading For A Living Possible - Video Transcript (2).pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 08/02/2013 at 19:23, from IP address 209.107.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 871 times.
File size: 91 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Is Swing Trading For a Living Possible?
2. Good Day Traders, This is Roger Scott from Market Geeks and Today I have another Short Video
Tutorial for you.
3. Today I’m going to cover the 10 million dollar question, the most frequently thought and just as
frequently asked question about swing trading. “Is Swing Trading For A Living Possible?”
4. There are several factors that need to be examined to determine if swing trading for a living is really
possible. Many people read how to get rich books and publications and think that swing trading for a living
is an easy process.
5. I will be the first person to tell you that if someone gives you the impression that trading is easy, you
should run the other way as fast as you possible
6. One of the most important and practical factors you need to examine is your current financial position.
It is very difficult if not impossible to trade when you NEED to make money. Trading is very difficult
psychologically, adding more pressure to it will only cause you to make bad decisions. Remember,
making easy money from swing trading is not very easy at all and will cause you to go bankrupt fast.
7. The next important factor to consider is your current experience level. When you trade you compete
with millions of other traders and you have to be very good at what you do and more importantly you need
to be consistent at what you do. Many traders believe they can open an account, get a good software
program and that’s all that is necessary. Unfortunately, trading is a mind game and till you master this
game, you will not make consistent profit. You have to know what you are doing if you are going to be
competing with the big boys.
8. The next important factor to examine is your level of commitment. Many swing traders who ask me “is
swing trading for a living possible” don’t seem to understand that swing trading, like any other money
making activity takes a full time commitment. You need to dedicate a large portion of your time to
swing trading to benefit financially. Lawyers, Doctors, Engineers have to go to school and make a
commitment, so do you if you want to be a profitable swing trader.
9. The last factor to consider if you are seriously considering trading full time is your trading plan. You
need to have a long term swing trading plan to succeed; there is no secret or magic formula here. You
need a solid strategy, and trust in the strategy so that you will not abandon it during losing periods, which
always occur when you least expect them.
10. Market Geeks can help you with this aspect of your trading. We will teach you several strategies that
are robust and will work with most financial markets including stocks, futures and ETF’ and Forex Market
11. Thank you for joining us for today’s video tutorial, please subscribe to our channel for frequent video
updates and news from Market Geeks.
12. If you would like more swing trading tips please visit us at Marketgeeks.com. This is Roger Scott
wishing you the best in your trading from everyone at market geeks.