WentzellJosh 20130218 000 .pdf
Original filename: WentzellJosh-20130218-000.pdf
This PDF 1.3 document has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 20/02/2013 at 00:08, from IP address 72.28.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 690 times.
File size: 152 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
1304 Palm Blvd., PO Box 157, Isle of Palms, SC, 29451 * 800-476-0400 * 843-886-8144 * Fax: 843-886-5131
E-mail: email@example.com * Web : www.islandrealty.com
RESERVATION AGREEMENT – VACATION RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY
Monday, February 18, 2013
Carolina Blvd. 913
Spectacular 3- level home w/ elevator, roof top deck w/ oceanviews & private pool on 2nd
floor sundeck! Multiple porches, dual masters, open living & a short stroll to the beach,
shopping & dining. LINENS.7BR,5.5BA.3K,2Q,2BB,1T.W/D,DVD,Wi-Fi.CAP:14 CAR:6
3 King, 2 Queen, 0 Double, 1 Twin, 2 Bunk, 0 Sleeper, 0 Other
Thank you for booking your reservation with Island Realty! Your payment is due within 24 hours of booking in
order to confirm your reservation. No checks will be accepted less than 30 days prior to arrival.
We recommend that you purchase travel insurance. It is available for 7% of the total rental cost including taxes/fees.
You will not be able to add insurance to your reservation less than 30 days prior to arrival or after your reservation is
paid in full.
Once money has been placed on a reservation, no refunds will be issued for cancellation of reservation unless the
property is re-booked and confirmed for the same rates and dates. All cancellations will result in a cancellation fee of
10% of the Rent. See reverse, 5A, for complete policy details.
Booking 1 (7 Nights) – Carolina Blvd. 913. (7 BR, 5.5 BA, Max. Occupancy 14)
8/17/2013 - 4:00 PM
8/24/2013 - 10:00 AM
Rent Charges Total
Total Booking Charges
50% in 24 hrs (913CA)
Balance Due 30days Prior (913CA)
Charges and Payments
Booking Charges (Booking 1)
Total Balance Due
Island Realty, Inc. Reservation Agreement: Terms and Conditions
1. Paym e n ts: Pe rson al ch e ck s will n ot be acce pte d le ss th an 30 days prior to arrival. Final payment is due 30 days PRIO R to
arrival. We also accept MasterCard, VISA, Discover and American Express.
2. Taxe s an d Fe e s: T axes and fees are not included in quoted rates. 12 and1/2% state sales tax, state and local accommodations taxes
and fees, plus an 8% reservation fee are added to all rentals. T ax rates are calculated according to state sales tax, state and local
accommodations taxes and fees and local laws in force at the time of the Agreement. Guest is responsible for payment of all applicable
taxes in effect at time of occupancy.
3. Age n cy: Island Realty is acting solely as agent for the Owner.
4. Lice n se : Guest is NOT a T enant and has acquired no leasehold in the property. Guest is a licensee of the Owner pursuant to S.C.
State Code 45-2-20 et. seq. T he term "rent" is used for convenience only.
5. C an ce llation Policy:
A. GUES T C ANC ELLATIO NS MUS T BE IN W RITING. If you cancel your reservation, your entire reservation deposit
will be held until the property has been re-booked and confirmed for the same use period and for the same rate. T here are NO
exceptions. If the property is re-booked for only part of the use period or for less rent for the reserved days, the deposit will be
refunded minus any uncollected rent for the use period. All guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation-processing fee of 10% of
the rate ($100.00 Min).
B. A property that is unacceptable to the guest is deemed a cancellation by the guest.
C . Island Realty may cancel this reservation if, in its sole opinion, it is in the best interest of the Owner.
D. Island Realty is not responsible for the weather or other Acts of God and there will be no refunds.
E. Our T ravel Insurance protects you from losses you may incur because of unforeseen circumstances, such as illness, injuries,
and MANDAT ORY hurricane evacuations. (If you choose to not occupy your property because of a VOLUNT ARY evacuation, you
will NOT receive a refund.) Trave l In su ran ce m u st be pu rch ase d prior to fin al paym e n t an d n o late r th an 30 days prior to
arrival. W e re com m e n d th at you pu rch ase th is in su ran ce . P lease refer specific questions about coverage to 1.888.409.7749.
(P roduct # 008085 P 2).
6. C om parable Prope rty: Island Realty reserves the right to change the property reserved to a comparable property. Advance notice
will be given if time permits.
7. O ccu pan cy:
A. Guest agrees to restrict occupancy to the number and class of occupants listed on the front side of this document.
B. Guest agrees to comply with the check-out time or be subject to a late departure fee of up to one night's rental. If the
property is not vacated by check-out time, Guest hereby consents to Island Realty removing all occupants and their belongings from
the property and disposing of all belongings at Guest's expense and risk of loss.
C . ABSOLUT ELY NO P ET S ARE ALLOWED unless the property description specifically approves pets. If pets are found
in a property that does NOT allow pets, all monies will be forfeited and you will be required to vacate the property.
D. T his Agreement may not be transferred or assigned by the Guest.
E. ABSOLUT ELY NO HOUSE P ART IES, YOUT H GROUP S, FRAT ERNIT IES, WEDDINGS, RECEP T IONS, MEET INGS
OR P ART IES ALLOWED. ISLAND REALT Y DOES NOT RENT T O ST UDENT S OR GROUP S OF ST UDENT S UNDER ANY
CIRCUMST ANCES, EVEN IF A P ARENT OR OT HER LEGALLY RESP ONSIBLE ADULT MAKES T HE RESERVAT ION. IF SUCH
A GROUP OCCUP IES OR AT T EMP T S T O OCCUP Y T HE P ROP ERT Y, IT WILL BE REQUIRED T O IMMEDIAT ELYVACAT E
AND T HERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
F. Guest authorizes Island Realty employees and contractors to access the property when Island Realty determines that it is
G. Motor homes, trailers, boats and motorcycles are NOT allowed in Wild Dunes Resort or at any condominium property.
Motor homes and trailers may not be connected to the utilities and may not be occupied when parked at the property.
H. Island Realty makes reasonable efforts to insure that our properties are ready for our Guests' arrivals. However, due to the
seasonal nature of our business, all properties may not be cleaned by check-in time. No refunds will be given should this occur.
8. Distu rban ce s: Occupancy and use of the premises and amenities shall not be in a manner that disturbs residents or other Guests. If
any Guest creates a private or public nuisance, Island Realty has the right to terminate this Agreement and require that all Guests
vacate, with no refunds.
9. C laim s: Guest agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Island Realty, the Owner and their agents from any loss or damage, including
attorney's fees, incurred as a result of any and all claims, demands, causes of action, suits, judgments, fines or penalties arising out of
Guest's use or occupancy of the property.
10. Addition al Fe e s an d C h arge s:
A. Dam age s: Guest agrees to be responsible for all damages and excessive cleaning expenses resulting from Guest's use or
occupancy of the property.
B. Re tu rn e d C h e ck Fe e : A $25.00 Returned Check Fee will be charged if a Guest's check is returned for any reason.
C . En force m e n t: Guest agrees to pay all court costs, and reasonable attorney fees incurred by Island Realty in the enforcement
of its rights under this Agreement.
11. Main te n an ce /Hou se k e e pin g: Island Realty is not responsible for air conditioning or any other appliance that fails to operate
properly or for other maintenance issues, including, but not limited to, pest control and housekeeping. Guest agrees to notify Island
Realty as soon as maintenance or housekeeping problem is noticed. Breakdowns, other maintenance issues and housekeeping issues will
be repaired or remedied as soon as possible. No refunds or compensation will be given.
12. Pe st C on trol: Because we are located in a low-lying area, pest control services are performed regularly. T o keep the pest control
population under control, Guest agrees to allow pest control operators access to the property.
13. Pe rson al Ite m s: Island Realty is NOT responsible for any personal property that is lost, stolen, damaged or left behind. A $25.00
retrieval fee will be charged to search for personal property left behind, and if found, the items will be returned at Guest's expense.
14. Dam age De posits: Cash damage deposits will be refunded by U.S. mail within 15 days of departure and will include invoices for
any damages or cleaning expenses. Credit card damage deposits are not actually charged unless damage or excessive cleaning is required.
In that event, invoices and credit card receipts will be mailed to Guest.
15. Advan ce Re se rvation s: Reservations made before the beginning of a calendar year on a property that does not yet have set
rates, require a 50% deposit based on the prior year's rates and are subject to price adjustments, owner's right to occupy, and
adjustments in amenities. Guests will be notified of final rates and availability as soon as possible. Guests may elect to accept new rates
and terms, and pay the balance due for a 50% deposit or cancel the reservation without penalty. Failure to agree to the new terms
within 30 days of notification or failure to send the remaining balance due on the 50% deposit will result in cancellation of this
Agreement and Guest will receive a FULL refund. If the rates have been set for the following year, then normal deposit and
cancellation policies apply. (See #5)
16. Errors: Errors in pricing and descriptions sometimes occur. Guest will be notified of any error and if, in the opinion of Island
Realty, it substantially changes the terms of the Agreement, Guest may cancel the Reservation within 5 business days after receiving
such notification and Guest will receive a FULL refund.
17. Gove rn in g Law; S e ve rability: T his Agreement shall be interpreted and enforced according to the laws of the State of South
Carolina, T he invalidity or unenforceability of any one or more provisions of this Agreement shall in no way effect any other
18. S u llivan 's Islan d Prope rtie s: Guests are required to sign the T own of Sullivan's Island Addendum which is part of this
Agreement, and return it to Island Realty along with this Agreement.
19. Isle of Palm s Prope rtie s: Guests are required to sign the City of Isle of P alms Addendum which is a part of this Agreement, and
return it to Island Realty along with this Agreement.