Tagger Install procedure .pdf
Original filename: Tagger_Install_procedure.pdf
Author: Andres Martinez
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2010, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 24/02/2013 at 03:49, from IP address 192.234.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 636 times.
File size: 287 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
1. Log in to the machine as local Administrator.
2. From the network \\bassnas\readybass\users\kiddm move the file clipper.zip to the
3. Unzip the file to the C: drive. If not already present a new path will be created
4. From the shortcut folder move the Tagger/Clipper/QA icon(s) (any or all depending on
the setup) to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop. This will make the
shortcut(s) available to all users on this machine on their desktop by default.
5. Right-hand click on the Tagger icon (or clipper/QA) and select properties, select the
6. If Everyone is not a user under Group or usernames than click Add…
7. At the pop up window under Enter the object names to select write
LOCAL_MACHINE_NAME\Everyone. In the example below the local_machine_name is
B4-1BP-SQEDIT09. Click ok.
8. Back at the security tab select Everyone and in the Permissions for Everyone check the
Read & Execute box.
9. Log out and sign in as another user. The icon(s) should appear on the desktop and
execute the program by double clicking.