FLYER 2 .pdf
Original filename: FLYER 2.pdf
Title: FLYER 2
Author: Michael Polon
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Pages / Mac OS X 10.8.3 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 14/05/2013 at 18:55, from IP address 50.155.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 696 times.
File size: 2.2 MB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
FLYER 2.pdf (PDF, 2.2 MB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
FORCES, FLUIDS, AND FLOW
A plunge into Vacation, Adventure, and Education
...a view from our classroom window
So Many Details to Cover:
- Registration opens 5/9/13. We expect the trip to sell out quickly.
- We will be traveling the river with up to 20 passengers and 6 professional river guides. The river
ranges from calm floaty waters to thrilling world class rapids and everything in between.
- Our safety on the water and in the canyon is paramount; we will be in very good hands.
- People often wait years for the opportunity for a trip like this so planning 18-24 months ahead
of time is normal. August 2014 will be here in no time.
- An initial deposit of $400 will hold your spot; make checks payable to Canyon Explorations and
send to: Michael Polon 750 E 9th Ave. Ste 205 Denver, CO 80203. We will also collect a small
$100 fee to cover administrative expenses. Once registered, the guiding company will handle future payments. Another matching deposit will be due by 7/10/13, then the remainder of your balance paid in full by April 2014. Deposits will be transferable, but not refundable.
- The fare for the 2 week trip $4075. The 7-day upper canyon will cost $2195 and the 9-day
lower canyon will be $2825, if done individually. If you prefer to join us for one week, you will
be either hiking up or down the canyon on 8/30/14. It is moderately intense, yet beautiful.
- Our trip will leave from Flagstaff, AZ early in the morning of 8/24/14 - plan to stay the night in
Flagstaff on the 23rd as well as the last night of your trip. The guiding company will assist us with
hotel arrangements once registered; our hotel will store our non-river items while we are gone.
- The potency of each CE course will surely be supercharged by the vitality and beauty of the environment. Both classes will give us plenty of opportunity to feel the power of forces, fluids, and
flow, how they are alive in our bodies, and how they shape our lives, just like Grand Canyon.
- This trip is going to be the experience of a lifetime!! Our days on the river will be flexible as to
allow the best flow to maximize lecture, demo, exchange, hiking, and leisure time.
- More info: firstname.lastname@example.org 303-517-7229 and www.canyonexplorations.com
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog