Melody Noel Marketing Manager .pdf
Original filename: Melody Noel_Marketing Manager.pdf
Title: Melody Noel_Marketing Manager
Author: MELODY NOEL
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.8.3 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 19/06/2013 at 03:32, from IP address 67.180.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 854 times.
File size: 1.1 MB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Melody Noel_Marketing Manager.pdf (PDF, 1.1 MB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Experienced marketing professional in marketing, social media, public relations, community
management, advertising, copywriting, and event planning.
EVENTS MANAGER, ALWAYSON; SAN FRANCISCO, CA - OCTOBER 2012 - APRIL 2013
1828 Broadway Street #501
1828 Broadway Street #501
San Francisco, CA 94109
Supported Founder, CEO, and Editor, Tony Perkins, and other senior executives to drive
marketing for the top-tier AlwaysOn start up networking event series
• Recruited 50+ speakers per event including Michael Arrington, Jim Breyer, and Cory Booker
• Developed and executed marketing communications plan for event series with Marketing &
• Social media marketing, content creation, presentation development, public relations strategy
ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, HORN GROUP; SAN FRANCISCO, CA - SEPT 2011 - SEPT 2012
Tackled marketing and communications challenges for clients like: SideCar, Savings.com,
Couchsurfing, Immersion Corporation, mBlox, Ubokia.com, and Advent Software
• Lead marketing manager on 2 accounts
• Supported marketing strategy and execution and public relations on 7 accounts concurrently
• Launched developer relations blog, maintained social media profiles and content calendar
PROJECT MANAGER, PADGETT COMMUNICATIONS; CLEARWATER, FL - AUGUST 2010 - JULY 2011
Advised, developed, and programmed engaging presentations for executives
• Managed 30 clients across several industries to create custom presentations to execute
marketing, operational, and training objectives per the executive’s goals
• Logistics/travel planning, pre-event and on-site collaboration with event planners, marketing
managers and production crews
MARKETING ASSISTANT (INTERNSHIP) , CW 44 WTOG; ST. PETERSBURG, FL - JANUARY 2010 - APRIL 2010
Supported the Marketing Coordinator in day-to-day responsibilities, and provided support for
Creative Services Department and Street Marketing Team
• Drafted proposals, created and revised presentations, wrote blog content to market
• Drove marketing objectives through promotional marketing, events marketing, street team
marketing, and social media marketing
University of South Florida, Tampa, FL - Mass Communications, B.A. 2010
• Bright Futures Scholar
• Tools & Expertise: Marketo, Salesforce, Cision, Radian6, Factiva, InDesign, Wix, conversational
Available upon request.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog