Starr A&H General Sell Sheet web 071913 .pdf
Original filename: Starr A&H General Sell Sheet - web 071913.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Adobe InDesign CS6 (Macintosh) / Adobe PDF Library 10.0.1, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 31/07/2013 at 23:22, from IP address 206.255.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 514 times.
File size: 1.5 MB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Accident & Health
STARR ACCIDENT & HEALTH is a global provider of Accident & Health insurance
solutions. Our team of experts understand the changing risk environment and develop
solutions to enable the success of companies, organizations and their people. With Starr
Companies, Accident and Health insurance is made easy.
We create customized accident insurance solutions to offer people protection through a
range of distribution channels. Our key segments are:
• Youth and Amateur Sports Organizations - Participant Accident Medical and
General Liability Companion
• Volunteer Exposures, Child Care Centers, Religious Organizations/Churches, NonProfit Organizations, NGO’s, Public Entities, etc.
• Mid-Level to Large Corporations
• Financial Institutions
• Associations, Affinity and Loyalty Programs • Unions
• Participant Accident Medical
• International Business Travel Accident (as companion to Defense Base Act) •
Accident Base with Critical Illness & Accident Medical Expenses
• Short Term Medical
• Group & Individual AD&D
• Accident & Sickness for Study Abroad Programs
• K-12 (AD&D and Accident Medical Expense)
• Travel Accident (to include Trip Cancellation and Interruption, and Personal
Property & Financial Instrument Benefits)
• Many additional and customizable benefits not listed here
For more information on how a Starr Accident & Health solution can work for you, contact
our Starr Accident & Health department at AccidentandHealth@starrcompanies.com.
The coverages described in this document are only a brief description of available insurance coverage. It is intended for
general information purposes and does not provide any guidance regarding coverage that may or may not be available under
this policy as respects any claim. Any Policy issued by Starr Companies will contain limitations, exclusions and termination
provisions. Not all coverages available in all jurisdictions. For costs and complete details of specific policy coverage, please
contact the insurance professional above. Accident & Health (ed. 11/26/2012)