mental health humor comic artist1032 .pdf
Original filename: mental health humor comic artist1032.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by / iTextSharp™ 5.4.1 ©2000-2012 1T3XT BVBA (AGPL-version), and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 29/08/2013 at 15:12, from IP address 174.58.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 500 times.
File size: 2 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
mental health humor comic artist
Chato Stewart is a hubby, father and mental health advocate. The man is an artist and the comic
artist behind the Mental Health Humor cartoons.
He develops constructive, provoking, and some times still clever cartoons! The cartoons are
drawn from his unique suffer from of living with Bipolar Disorder. Mr. Stewart firmly has faith in
that there is strength behind humor. His saying is humor gives help, hope and healing. The
objective and assignment is to use into humor and apply it as a positive tool so deal with it with
the severe and devastating consequences regarding psychological disease. cbs03718
Chato B. Stewart: Read Much more
* Florida Board Certified Recovery Peer Specialist - A (CRPS-A)
* Chato B. Stewart First place winner of the 2009 Depression Bipolar Support Alliance Facing Us Video Contest.
* 2010 Depression Bipolar Support Alliance Conference: Stand-Up for Mental Health comedy
* 2011 Depression Bipolar Support Alliance Conference: Stand-Up for Mental Health comedy
* Dec 2011 Chato Stewart was named 4th in the Top 10 Online Influencers-- Depression by
* 2012 WEGO Health winner Hilarious Health Activist.
* 2013 DBSA Stand-Up for Mental Health comedy night.
* 2013 DBSA named as a new Ambassador.
psychological personality disorder