TIPS TO LOOSE WEIGHT .pdf
Original filename: TIPS TO LOOSE WEIGHT.pdf
Author: hayden whitfield
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Writer / OpenOffice 4.0.1, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 29/10/2013 at 20:00, from IP address 105.228.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 617 times.
File size: 106 KB (9 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
2 HEALTHY DIETING ARTICLES
2 ARTICLES ON LOSING WEIGHT AND STAYING HEALTHY
COMPILED BY:HAYDEN WHITFIELD
CLICK HERE TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH
Healthy Dieting Tips to Lose Weight Permanently
By Lee Dobbins
You probably know all kinds of tips on taking weight off quickly; just as you
know the frustration of regaining the same 20, 30, or even 60 pounds over and
over again. When you are ready to take the weight off once and for all without
the never-ending battle of quick weight loss and rapid weight gain, you need a
new set of tips. You need healthy dieting tips that will lead to permanent
weight loss, rather than rapid weight loss.
There is one extremely important rule that any permanent weight loss strategy
must include. When you are ready to design a weight loss plan for real success
rather than temporary results, it's time to put this rule into place and start
losing the weight once and for all.
The only rule that you are bound by is that every aspect of your plan must be
something that you can realistically do for the rest of your life.
That state of mind where you do a diet for a few weeks or a couple months
and then consider it over and return to your old ways is the perfect set-up for
regaining all of your lost weight. Instead, you must permanently redesign your
life with healthier habits.
That's your first dieting tip! Think of your unhealthy habits and start making
changes that you can reasonably live with forever. If you feel overwhelmed,
focus on just one change at a time until you have added it all together
As you start to redesign your daily life, consider a few more tips to help get
your life on the weight loss track.
First, do not try to completely cut your most loved foods out of your life
forever. This will only lead to deprivation which in turn will lead to caving and
eating tons of those foods. Instead, try to find substitutes that are healthier.
For instance, you may replace Chinese take-out with a healthy stir-fry in your
own kitchen or a nightly ice cream habit with low calorie sorbet once or twice a
There will be times when nothing but the real thing is going to hit the spot and
in those cases allowing yourself a small portion is not bad. Most of the time
you will find that your substitute more than satisfies the craving.
Second, get your creative mind going and start making lists of alternative
behaviors for dietary habits that are setting you back. The key is to honestly
assess what habits you have that are not healthy and come up with
alternatives that will fit with your personality and daily responsibilities.
For instance, maybe you start taking a walk in the evening rather than eating
potato chips and candy in front of the TV.
Finally, make sure to stay full during the day by eating frequent, small meals
rather than large meals. Eating every 3-4 hours will boost your metabolism
and help you burn more calories as well.
In the end, it all boils down to keeping up healthier habits over the long term.
What you do one day doesn't matter much, but what you do collectively over
weeks and months makes all the difference. The best healthy dieting tips you
will ever receive center around rearranging your life so you become healthier
forever, not just for a week or two.
Next, get more tips for losing weight [http://www.lowcarb-resource.com/tipsfor-losing-weight] the healthy way at [http://www.lowcarb-resource.com].
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lee_Dobbins
50 Free Weight Loss Tips and Fat Loss Tricks - Lose Weight Today
By Henrik R Corlin
Do you want to lose weight in 2 - 4 weeks? Discover how to lose belly fat in 20
- 40 days from now, in this artic
1. Set up Small Realistic Weight Loss Goals. For example i need to lose 10
pounds per month by avoiding fried foods and by eating fruits as snacks
instead of cookies, chips or ice-cream.
2. Drink Plenty of Water during the day, try to have 6 - 8 glasses per day.
3. Have Fruits as Snacks between your meals instead of unhealthy snacks.
4. Avoid Fried Types of Food, fried food contain a lot of fat.
5. Make Healthy Food Choices - Fish, Chicken and Vegetables are all good
choices (avoid fried types.)
6. Avoid Soda - try to drink more water or low fat milk instead.
7. Move Your Body and Adapt some Weekly Exercising - walking, jogging,
running, swimming, stair climbing, bike-riding and different types or sports are
all types of exercises and movements you could do in order to burn off more
8. Keep a Food Dairy, write down all your food choices in advance for the week.
9. Always Bring a Shopping List when you go grocery shopping, and eat before
you go shopping.
10. Eat Slowly - your body is slow to register when it starts to get full.
11. Make a pause of 5 minutes before you add more food to your plate, this
break will help you feel if you are full or not.
12. Stop Eating when you are Full.
13. Don't Eat Late in the Evening.
14. Eat Smaller Meals more often during the day - split your 2 - 3 large meals
into 5 - 6 smaller meals during the day.
Ads by Google
15. Always Eat Breakfast - this will increase your metabolism, and you will also
avoid to overeat at the next meal.
16. Build Muscle, muscle helps you increase your metabolism and burn fat.
17. Have Oatmeal and fresh fruit for Breakfast.
18. Walk More, 20 - 30 minutes of walking per day can make a big difference
in your weight every month.
19. Dancing is a fun and effective way to lose weight.
20. Avoid Processed Foods.
21. Avoid Whole Grains such as Bread, Cereal and Pasta. You'll instantly notice
you have more energy, feel better and you'll probably lose 5-10 lbs of stomach
fat in just a few weeks...
22. Avoid Sugar, Whole Grains and Dairy. If you were to eliminate just these 3
foods from your diet (sugar, whole grains, dairy) then I guarantee you will
easily lose 20 lbs+ of stomach fat.
23. Eat More Eggs such as Scrambled Eggs for Breakfast or Omelet.
24. Eat a Small Piece of Dark Chocolate.
25. Chicken Breast or Tuna are Healthy Types of Food to Eat.
26. Make a written list of the reasons that you want to lose weight. Read the
list any time you feel your will power wane.
27. Take the stairs and ignore elevators and escalators.
28. Take a long walk at least once per week.
29. Preplan your meals.
30. Precook your meals.
31. Prepackage your meals.
32. Use Smaller Plates for your meals.
33. Keep a list of your favorite recipes on hand that work with your fat loss
34. Eat More Berries such as Blueberries and Strawberries.
35. Drink Green Tea.
36. Establish a regular sleep schedule, even on the weekends.
37. Avoid Alcohol.
38. An apple and 6 almonds makes a quick and portable breakfast or snack.
39. Challenge a friend or family member to a weight loss battle.
40. Buy new clothes in a smaller size, it can inspire you to lose weight.
41. Eat the sweeter fruits like banana, mango, melon, and pineapple sparingly.
42. Keep a few serving size bags of almonds or walnuts in your car or purse for
an emergency snack.
43. Be inspired by others who have lost weight in the past.
44. Use the mirror, the scale, and the way your clothes fit to measure your fat
45. If you are not hungry then don't eat.
46. Interact with others working to lose weight.
47. Have Chicken Sausage instead of ordinary sausage.
48. Eat Avocados.
49. Beef. I'm partial to sirloin and grass-fed when I can find it. But any lean
cut that you like will do. usually make my steak stir fried in a wok with olive oil
or grilled on my clamshell style contraption that bares the name of a former
heavy weight champ.
50. No Sugar (artificial sweeteners included). In many diets, sugar is the
number one culprit when it comes to putting on weight, especially around your
stomach. Some of the main foods that you need to look out for would be Soda (even diet soda), - Juices and Sweetened Teas (orange juice, apple juice
etc), - Processed Foods. Simply by eliminating sugar, most people can lose 10
lbs in one month.
Next, Free Video Lose 20 Pounds [http://www.truthabuotabs.com] and Say
Goodbye to Belly Fat Forever!
Heart Attacks, Diabetes and Cancer are Dangerous Diseases You Risk by Being
Free Video Lose 40 Lbs [http://www.truthabuotabs.com] - Shocking Secret
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Henrik_R_Corlin
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7146955
CLICK HERE TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH