Original filename: Resume.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Adobe InDesign CS4 (6.0.6) / Adobe PDF Library 9.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 02/11/2013 at 21:25, from IP address 68.62.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 484 times.
File size: 85 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Address: 6653 SE 87th St., Ocala, FL 34472
Feb. 2013 - The Villages Daily Sun, Lady Lake, Fla.
• Typing up, copy editing and organizing news
briefs, press releases, photos, columns, etc.
• Managing the Recreation News (64 pages
with more than 400 clubs) and laying it out
• Writing/reporting 200-word briefs
• Interviewing/photographing residents for clips,
choosing photos and Wire content, spotting story
ideas, assisting reporters and managing editors
Sept. 2012 - Holbrook Travel, Gainesville, Fla.
Dec. 2012 Marketing Intern
• Wrote entries for blog,
Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
• Created slideshows
for marketing trips
• Helped plan/set up for
• Edited media materials
May 2012 - Maupin House Publishing, Gainesville, Fla.
Aug. 2012 Editorial/Marketing Intern
• Helped edit manuscripts
• Created bookmarks, business cards
and a book trailer
• Set up marketing plans for authors
• Wrote for newsletter and blog
• Worked on website with CMS, helped
with SEO and Google Adwords
Aug. 2011 - Vantage Point Vintage, Orlando, Fla.
Dec.2011 Fashion Blogging Intern
• Wrote entries for fashion
store’s blog weekly
• Promoted blog by networking
with other blogs
June 2010 - The Gainesville Sun, The Independent
Aug. 2011 Florida Alligator, INsite Magazine
Sept. 2010 - The Independent Florida Alligator, Gainesville, Fla.
Jan. 2011 Copy Editor
• Edited, checked facts and called
Jan. 2008 - Patriot Press newspaper, College of
reporters, proofed final pages
Dec. 2008 Central Florida
April 2008 - Atlantic Publishing Company, Ocala, Fla.
• Reported stories and managed
May 2009 Graphic Design Intern, followed by full-time job
20 students’ photos
• Worked books through publication process
• Edited stories, pages and photos
• Laid out two books a week
• Laid out of pages of newspaper
• Designed back covers and CDs
• Copy edited print, edited photos
University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
B.S. in magazine journalism, concentration in English
Historian for the Society of Professional Journalists
Aug. 2007 Dec. 2009
College of Central Florida,
A.A. in journalism
• Adobe InDesign, intermediate
knowledge of Photoshop and
Illustrator (CS4) Mac and PC
• AP style and Chicago Manual
• Microsoft Office
• Social networking, Blogging
(Wordpress, Blogger, Tumblr)
• Other: Web design (HTML & CSS),
video editing (iMovie), CMS, SEO