Ancestors of Fernando Sanchez de Zamora .pdf
Original filename: Ancestors of Fernando Sanchez de Zamora.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Writer / OpenOffice.org 3.4.1, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 29/11/2013 at 08:24, from IP address 98.228.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 959 times.
File size: 91 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Ancestors of Fernando Sanchez de Zamora
Conquistador y fundador de frontera de San Antonio de los Llanos, Nuevo Leon
Compiled by Diego Mata Cos
Melchor Almazan and Doña Luisa de Rivas both born between 1550 and 1560 Seville, Spain and died before 1617
• Pedro de Almazan born abt. 1580 Seville, Spain
• Fabiana de Almazan born abt. 1581 Seville, Spain
Pedro and the recently widowed Fabiana applied for passage to New Spain 1617. Over a period of days an investigation of their Limpieza
de Sangre was undertaken, they passesd and sailed to New Spain that same year. Their individual application and Limpieza de Sangre can
be found at: pares.mcu.es
Pedro de Almazan married Catalina de Jesus, natural de Casta de Guzman , Spain, daughter of Anton Hervaez and
Catalina Perez. Children:
• Francisco de Almazan born abt 1600 in Seville, Spain married May 18, 1631 Asuncion Sangario Church, Mexico
City to Catalina de los Reyes daughter of Fernando Perez and Melchora de los Reyes. Children:
Maria de Almazan born 4/26/1632 Mexico City
• Sebastian de Almazan born in Seville, Spain
• Melchor de Almazan born in Seville, Spain
Doña Fabiana Almazan married in Seville, Spain to Luis Caballero, parents unknown, he died 1617 and she died after
1636 but before 1671 in San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosi. Children:
• Fray Juan de Caballero born abt. 1595,
• Luisa Caballero born abt. 1607
• Maria Caballero born 1618 Mexico City, married Diego Jaen, merchant, son of Diego Gonzales and Magdalene
Cala (naturals of Tenifere, Canary Islands). Maria Caballero and Diego Jaen became vecinos of Zacatecas.
Doña Luisa Caballero married Diego Sanchez de Zamora, merchant, in Mexico City about 1624. They moved to the city of
San Luis Potosi. He died after1662 but before 1671 in San Luis Potosi. Luisa Caballero signed her will in 1671 in San Luis
Potosi, Mexico. Children:
• Fray Francisco Sanchez de Zamora
• Gasper Sanchez de Zamora
• Fernando Sanchez de Zamora baptized 2/12/1630 San Luis Potosi
• Diego Sanchez de Zamora born abt 1625 married 1/31/1631 Asuncion Sangario Church Mexico City to Maria de
Vergel daughter of Juan Vergel and Juana Rodriguez.
• Luisa Caballero married 1/16/1656 in San Luis Potosi to Juan Caceres son of Juan Caceres and Ana Castilla
naturals of Seville Spain.
• Maria Caballero married 11/15/1649 in San Luis Potosi to Juan Navarro, merchant, son of Juan Navarro and
Juana Montes de Oca.
• Josefa Caballero married 1/16/1656 in San Luis Potosi to Diego Fraga son Alonso Fraga and Catalina Prado.
Josefa and Diego both died after 1658 but before 1671 in San Luis Potosi, Children:
Phelipa Fraga md. 5/22/1674 in San Luis Potosi to Benito Navarro son of Juan Navarro and Josefa Rivera
Diego Fraga born after 1656
• Mariana Caballero married 6/29/1652 in Queretaro, Mexico to Francisco de los Reyes son of Juan Vasquez and
and Francisca de los Reyes
General Fernando Sanchez de Zamora , married a descendant of the conquistador families of Nuevo Leon and Nueva
Vizcaya , Doña Melchora Fernandez Tixerina daughter of Captain Gregorio Fernandez de Castro and Beatriz de la
Garza Gonzales in 1668, she was born abt 1650.
• Agustin Zamora married Antonia Penalosa he died 1/13/1717 Montemoreles Nuevo Leon
• Fernando Sanchez de Zamora born abt 1670 and died 1739 married Clara de la Garza
• Joseph Sanchez de Zamora married Juana de la Mancha Cantu.
• Juan Sanchez Caballero
• Clara Sanchez de Zamora married Juan Gomez de Castro
• Feliciana Sanchez de Zamora married Thomas Oria , she died 1740 Linares, Nuevo Leon, Mexico