CS resume 3 ANONYMOUS .pdf
Original filename: CS resume 3 ANONYMOUS.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Scribus 1.4.1 / Scribus PDF Library 1.4.1, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 03/12/2013 at 02:30, from IP address 75.5.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 739 times.
File size: 126 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
CS resume 3 ANONYMOUS.pdf (PDF, 126 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
sa 1 772@u n i versi ty. ed u
g i th u b. com /sa 72
281 . 330. 8004
Ci ty, ST
Master's CS student seeking a software development internship or co-op (preferably in
Big Ten University. City, ST.
M.S. Computer Science 2014 (expected).
Ivy League University. Some Town, NE.
B.S. Biochemistry 2012.
Data Structures, Algorithms, Systems/Architecture, Mobile Development, Discrete
Structures, Databases, Object-Oriented Development, Linear Algebra, Differential
C, Objective-C, Java, Python, SQL,
Xcode, iOS SDK, CocoaTouch, Git/Version Control, OOP, MVC ,
Eclipse, Emacs , gcc, gdb, Linux/Unix Command Line, Shell Scripting
Untitled iOS Application.
• Currently developing an iOS 7 application that uses Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE/4.0)
to interface with a BT-compatible Arduino via iOS CoreBluetooth Framework
• Working on a supporting library to assist control-periperal data communication
• The user will be able to control Arduino pin output remotely through the iOS device
leading to a variety of potential applications (RC vehicles, monitoring sensors, home
• Developed an iOS application that plots geolocated Twitter data in real-time around
the user using CoreLocation and MapKit by interfacing with Twitter's Search API v1.1
and parsing returned JSON data
• The user can view real-time Tweets from any region of the world plotted on a map view,
as well as query other search parameters
Dynamic Memory Allocator.
• Developed a simulated dynamic memory allocator in C that implemented malloc(),
free(), realloc(), and calloc() from scratch
• Free blocks were stored in an explicit, doubly-linked list using a best-fit algorithm to
favor memory utilization over throughput
Multi-threaded Proxy Server.
• A barebones proxy server written in C capable of serving multiple simultaneous HTTP
requests. Semaphores were used for thread-safety
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog