Original filename: Resume.pdf
Title: Russell Gelhorn
Author: Russell Gelhorn
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word 2013, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 19/01/2014 at 22:55, from IP address 24.76.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 877 times.
File size: 207 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Resume.pdf (PDF, 207 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
387 Bedson Street • Winnipeg, Manitoba • R3K 1R3
Cell Phone: (204)292-0272 • Email: email@example.com • School: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science – Mathematics, Joint Honours (co-op option)
• Grade Point Average: 3.68 / 4.5
• Expected Graduation Date: August 2015
Province of Manitoba High School Diploma, International Baccalaureate Certificate
• C.P. Loewen Family Foundation School Scholarship in Physics
• Centennial Scholarship in Physics
• University of Manitoba Students Union Scholarship
• University of Manitoba Entrance Scholarship
• Winnipeg Youth Symphony Orchestra Julie Banton Award
• Cayley Mathematics Contest Certificate of Distinction
• Course level knowledge in Java, SQL, Assembly, C, Python, and Prolog.
• Self-taught familiarity with C++
Mathematics Courses Completed:
Combinatorics • Calculus • Complex Analysis • Metric Spaces • Topology • Set Theory
Numerical Analysis • Elementary Differential Equations • Linear Algebra • Abstract Algebra
• Wireshark Network Protocol Analyzer
• Gnu Privacy Assistant
• Vim text editor
• Microsoft and Libre Office Suites
• Basic understanding of HTML.
• Basic knowledge in Django Web Framework and Google App Engine
Operating Systems Experience:
• Windows: 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8
• Linux: Ubuntu, Mint
Relational Database Management Systems
• Course level knowledge with SQL and Relational Algebra.
General Labourer, Induspac Surseal
• Operated industrial equipment such as saws, boxing machines, and large plastic shredders
• Worked in small independent groups of workers on time-sensitive projects
Storefront Employee, Tim Hortons
• Placed and filled orders in a fast-food environment
Sales Clerk, Best West Pet Foods
• Ensured customer satisfaction in finding pet products that met their individual needs
Band Camp Supervisor, Manitoba Band Association
• Supervised students at a summer band camp.
Bassoon Tutor, Manitoba Band Association
• Tutored Middle and High School students in the discipline of playing the bassoon.
Principal Bassoonist, Winnipeg Youth Symphony Orchestras
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
Programming and Technology: In my free time, I enjoy studying online courses and tutorials to broaden my
technical knowledge and see real world contexts for topics discussed in classes. When I have time off I like to
dive into a textbook and solve exercises. This practice enabled me to reach my current knowledge level of
C++ and Python. My self-learning has helped fuel my healthy passion for privacy software in areas of
encryption and anonymization, as well as Bitcoin and other innovative Crypto-Currencies.
Health and Fitness: I have always enjoyed road biking and occasionally enter into bike racing team events
and multi-day group biking tours. I also like to sprint, jog, skate, and resistance train. Recently I’ve started
Miscellaneous Areas of Interest: I like to read books, blogs, and listen to interviews pertaining to other areas
of Social and Natural Sciences, especially Economics, Legal Theory, Evolution, and Nutrition.
• References Attached •
General Manager, Induspac Surseal
Phone Number: (204) 832-8006
Community Involvement References:
PhD Student, Economics
University of Pennsylvania
University of Manitoba
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog