Registration Packet complete (2).pdf
For all Players:
• I / we will not engage in any kind of unsportsmanlike conduct with any official, coach, parent or
player, such as booing, taunting or using profane language or gestures.
• I / we will respect the authority of referees; will never criticize, contradict or interfere with referees
or coaches at the field; and will speak with coaches privately regarding any concerns.
• I / we will demonstrate and encourage good sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy, and by
expressing positive support for all players, coaches and officials.
• I / we also agree that if we or our guests fail to abide by the Regulations, we may be subject to
disciplinary action which could include a ban on supporters from attending games, or expulsion of the
• I / we will remember that youth football programs are for the players, not for parents and other
• I / we will teach children to play by the rules, and to resolve conflicts without resorting to hostility.
• I / we acknowledge that, in children’s leagues, team coaches and club officials are not responsible
for the supervision of any child; I/we will supervise any child young enough to normally require adult
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN, OF THIS RELEASE, INDEMNITY, AUTHORIZATION,
CONSENT AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT MUST BE ACCEPTED IN ORDER TO QUALIFY THE
APPLICANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RESPECTIVE ACTIVITIES OF THE LEOPARD’S HILL
I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Name of Participant:________________________________________
Signature of Participant:______________________________________
Signature of Parent/Guardian:_______________________________________