BMG Quick Reference v2 .pdf
Original filename: BMG_Quick_Reference_v2.pdf
Author: Xavier Carlier
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Writer / OpenOffice.org 3.3, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 06/02/2014 at 01:09, from IP address 5.48.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 2205 times.
File size: 88 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
BMG_Quick_Reference_v2.pdf (PDF, 88 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Starting the game
Phase 0 : Strategies
pp 61-62 (optional)
Phase A : Scenario selection
1- Chance Encounter (p113)
2- Plunder (p115)
3- Patrol (p117)
4- Skirmish (p119)
5- Securing the Area (p121)
6- Ambush (p123)
Phase B : Urban Furniture
- Sewer markers : 1d3 / player, 20cm from each other,
more that 5cm from the edges
Enter/Exit : 2SC + 1MC, BMD=0 (p63)
- Lamp posts : 1d3 / player, 20cm from each other,
more that 5cm from the edges, 10cm radius of light,
Defense : 2
Phase C : Bands
Each band is divided in two equally
sized groups. In turn, each player
deploy one of his groups. First player
is picked randomly.
Phase D : Objectives
Each player chooses 3 different objectives. In turn,
they deploy one of their objectives, starting with the
same player as Phase C.
Phase E : Start the game
- Global Plan (3/A) : choose scenario. Cancel if picked twice.
- Perfect Plan (3/C) : add an extra counter in the bag
- Fast Advance (2/C) : +10cm to one deployment zone, +5cm if two zones. Cancel if picked twice.
- Ambush (2/C) : deploy all your band after the other player's band. Cancel if picked twice.
- Early Bird (2/E) : choose who takes the lead during first round. Cancel if picked twice.
- Battlecry (2/E) : characters from your band runs away if it looses more than 80%
- Informer (2/?) : cancel opposite strategies as it is played
- Maps (1/B) : deploy outside ennemy deployment zones 2 additionnal lamp posts OR 1 sewer
- Patrol (1/C) : according to the scenario, either deploy a character up to 10cm away from your
deployment zone or +1 bonus to one « enter the game zone » roll
- Reinforcement (1/C) : choose a character and roll a die. On 4+, that character can enter gaming
zone from any non-ennemy edge during the Raise the Plan phase of the second round.
- Secret objective (1/D) : set an addittionnal objective. Usable once.
- Change of plan (1/D) : move an objective as many cm as the sum of two rolled dice. Usable once.
Controlling objectives (p66) : base to base contact with the
objective. No enemy character in contact with the objective or
the controlling character.
Loot (1VP, any player, p66)
Manipulate to pick, 1 MC to move with
Riddle (3VP / 1VP, any player, p67)
Manipulate, the adversary set a target number between 1 and
6, the player roll a dice. If dice result = target number : 3VP
and remove the riddle marker.
If gap between result and target = 1 : nothing happen.
If gap between result and target is more than 1 : 1VP and
remove the riddle marker.
Titan Container (2VP, owner only, p70)
Manipulate (1/round/character) to get a Titan Dose : one use
during Raise a Plan, last 1 round, give +1 Movement, Attack,
Defense, Special, Willpower, Endurance.
Ammo crates (3VP, owner only, p70)
Manipulate (1/round/character) to get an Ammo (up to
starting Ammo value)
End game & Victory
I. Take the Lead
Draw a counter from the bag. The leader chooses the starting player.
The game is over at the end of the last round or when
a band runs away.
II. Raise a Plan
The starting player allocates Action Markers between his characters.
Then the other player does the same.
Final VP count is equal to:
- VP from objectives
- VP from scenario special conditions
- KO and Casualties (only the highest, once per
- 1VP for each round remaining to play if the opposite
band runs away (doesn't count if both bands are
running away at the same time)
III. Execute the Plan
The player with the smallest band gains 1 « pass » for each character
less than the other player's band.
Starting player must activate one character. Then, in turn, each
player activate one character or pass.
IV. Casualty recount
- Recovery rolls (p54).
- VP count from controlling objectives & scenario special
- If a band's current value is equal to or below 30% of its starting
value (due to KO and Casualties), band's player chooses one
character for a Willpower roll. If failed, the band runs away (p70)
and game's over.
VP value for Casualties / KO :
- Leader 6VP (+1VP if Scientific) / 4VP
- Sidekick 4VP / 2VP
- Free Agent 4VP (+1VP if Scientific) / 3VP
- Henchman 2VP / 1VP
BMD = 10 (12 for Large/Big) +1d / MC
Jump (1MC) : JD = BMD/2
Impaired movement : BMD/2
Difficult ground (1MC) : BMD/2
Run (1SC + 1MC): BMDx2
Stand up (1MC)
1/ Impact roll : 1 die/AC, one Impact is scored for each result ≥
1/ Shoot/Throw : 2AC (once per round), roll as
many dice as ROF, one Impact is scored for each
result ≥ target's Defense
NB : if character moves ROF = 1 (except Throw)
Moving through obstacles :
- small (free)
- difficult (1MC)
- vertical (BMD/2, 1MC)
2/ Blocking roll : 1 die/DC, one Impact blocked for each result
≥ opponent's Attack
3/ Damage roll
Grab (standard attack + 1SC, p42) : if at least one success is
scored with the Damage roll, add the Immobilized effect (p105)
Push (standard attack + 1SC, p42) : if at least one success is
scored with the Damage roll, add the Displaced effect (p105)
Spring into the air (1MC) : reduce falling distance by JD
Falling damages :
- 0cm or less : nothing happen
- less than 5cm : 1 Stun + Agility roll
- between 6 and 10cm : 1 Injury + Agility roll
- between 11 and 15cm : Endurance/2 Injuries + Agility roll
- more than 15cm : Casualty
If Agilty roll is failed, character is Knock Down
Ranks & miscellaneous actions
- Manipulate (1MC, p34)
- Crouch (1SC, p46)
- Inspire (1SC) : +1 Action Marker to Henchmen at 10cm or less
- one reroll for Willpower rolls
- Henchmen at 10cm or less can use « Let's Go ! » for free
- Henchmen at 20cm or less can reroll their « Let's Go ! » roll
2/ Blink (p45) : roll 1 die / Impact / Obstacle, one
Impact blocked for each result ≥ target number
- 4+ for Reinforced Obstacle (or body),
- 5+ for Standard Obstacle,
- 6+ for Light Obstacle.
3/ Damage roll
1 die/Impact, Damage Markers are inflicted for each result ≥ character's Strength (if
Close Combat or Throwing Weapon) or 2 (if firearms) or 3 (if Mechanical)
Scrathes : with ranged weapons, even if damage roll is failed, target still suffers 1 Stun
Collateral die : rolled at the same time as the damage roll :
- Knock Down (p54) : if collateral die = result of one of the other dice from the Damage
roll (except results of 1), target is Knocked Down
- Critical (p54) : if collateral die = 6 and at least one success is scored with the Damage
roll, +1 Stun OR Special Critical
Damage effects & Recovery
Character loose 1 Action Counter for every 2 Damage Markers (immediately and during
Raise the Plan phase).
Stun recovery (p54) : 1die + 1die/SC, -1 Stun for each result ≥ 4
- Let's Go ! (1SC) : after another allied henchman turn, roll a dice.
KO recovery : Endurance roll, if successfull : loose KO and one Stun
On a result of 4+ this henchman activates immediatelly.
Subsequent activations through Let's Go during the same turn have
Visit Batman Miniature Game Website and Forum
States : KO p52, others p105
a +1 cumulative modifier (5+ result needed, then 6+).
Reference sheet by Bawon Samdi.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog