EIS Website and Social Media Specialist .pdf
Original filename: EIS Website and Social Media Specialist.pdf
Author: Maria Grandone
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Acrobat PDFMaker 10.1 for Word / Adobe PDF Library 10.0, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 14/03/2014 at 21:44, from IP address 157.242.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 473 times.
File size: 100 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
EIS Website and Social Media Specialist.pdf (PDF, 100 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Website & Social Media Specialist
The Website and Social Media Specialist (WSM) assists the EIS department with website updates and designs
a social media strategy for promoting events and programs to the community. Working independently most
of the time, the WSM is part of a large team of student leaders who help implement many of the EIS’s
programs and services.
Responsibilities & Expectations
1.Collaborate with EIS Department Staff and student teams to develop marketing and communications
plans that leverage the social media space. ln addition, it owns the strategy and the execution of the ideas.
2.Updates the website frequently and maintains a consistent appearance. i.e. calendar events and programs,
updates information, and add activities to make our website more interactive and user friendly.
3.Compile statistics and reports on social network usage on a monthly bases and shares with the director.
4. Assist the department in improving processes and tools by working with ITS. Must CMS meetings and
report back to EIS Director.
5. Participate in mandatory trainings, starting in mid-August before fall classes begin, and assist with
Orientation and Welcome.
5. Participate in the off-campus, weekend Intercultural Retreat in Nov. 2014.
6. Represent the EIS on committees and at campus events.
8. Support other EIS staff with their primary responsibilities.
9. Immediately report work-related progress and problems/concerns to the EIS Director.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1.Minimum 2.5 cumulative and major GPA
2. Must be available for all trainings (see application), and able to work both fall AND spring semesters
3. Proficiency with content management systems (CMS) and keep current with emerging web technologies
through relevant blogs, listservs, and events.
4. Proficient with social media (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, etc)
5. Commitment to diversity education and social justice
6.Positive attitude and strong work ethic
7. Ability to work team player mentality
8. Strong organizational and leadership skills
9. Excellent oral and written communication skills (i.e. edit and proofread all web content)
10. Federal work-study strongly preferred
11. No other campus jobs
On average, the WSM works up to 10 hours per week. Some evening and weekend hours required. The WSM
is paid hourly according to the LMU’s Student Employee Pay Scale set by Payroll.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog