Macroeconomics A European Perspective.pdf
Visit the Macroeconomics: A European Perspective Companion
Website at www.pearsoned.co.uk/blanchard to find valuable
student learning material including:
● Multiple choice questions to help to test learning.
● Active graphs which allow students to manipulate and
interact with key graphs to develop their understanding of
● Glossary explaining key terms.
● A new Macroeconomics in the News blog site, updated
monthly with the latest news stories related to chapters in
There is also material for instructors:
● Instructor’s Manual including a motivating question and
summaries section of key material for each chapter.
● PowerPoint slides that can be downloaded and used for
presentations, containing diagrams and tables that offer you
flexibility in your teaching.
● Testbank of question material providing hundreds of
questions grouped by chapter.