free E book Back Pain Remedies.pdf
8. Lobelia is another herb that helps to sooth, relax, and get rid of tension caused by contracted
muscles putting pressure on nerves.
9. Black Cohash works great with some of the relaxing herbs already mentioned above,
especially valerian. Helping to sooth,and regenerate irritated nerves and get the body moving in the
right direction for healing.
10. Damiana works wonders if your nerve pain is caused by exercising too hard or having an
accident that caused trauma to some area of your body.
11. Antioxidants are important, start taking Acai Berry, Camu Camu Fruit, Grape Seed Extract,
Avocado Seed Extract, and many more great antioxidants.
12. Bitters are important for the body and some say that taking Swedish Bitters (which you can
order on-line) can help to heal nerve pain.
13. Acupuncture can start the process of getting the power of chi moving in your body. Also
learning to move chi in your body can help, learn QiGong or Tai Chi, both of which help circulate and
build vital energy.
14. Arnica, Peppermint oil, and topical creams containing Capsaicin applied topically can
work to fight inflammation and help with pain.
15. Take supplements (vitamin deficiencies can cause nerve pain) that promote nerve
regeneration such as B Vitamins (especially B-1, B-6 and B-12), Vitamins D & E, Zinc, Inositol, LCarnitine, Lipoic Acid, N-Acetylcysteine, and GABA.
16. Meditate is important, meditate first thing in the morning and the last thing at night for 15
to 20 minutes. Meditation calms the mind/body causing inflammation to subside.
17. Walk, walking is not only good for the body, it’s also works great for the mind. Walking
gets endorphins going in your body thus generating serotonin in your brain… so slowly your aches and
pains start to disappear.
18. Yoga is great for nerve pain and will sooth away those burning sensations with easy
stretching and get your mind and body on the right track. Self-hypnosis and Biofeedback can also help
lower or even end your nerve pain.
19. Lose weight, being obese can start the inflammation process and just losing a few pounds
can lower pain level and get you moving.
20. Get a good nights rest, without sleep you start the cycle of chronic inflammation, so find
out what’s causing you from not sleeping well and start sleeping deeply.
21. Read OMTimes regularily for helpful articles and Conscious Living tips (OK…this isn’t
specifically a tip to heal nerve pain, but it is a great idea!)