WCS 1178149 WFS Pre MBA Women's Forum 2014 FNL .pdf
Original filename: WCS-1178149_WFS_Pre-MBA_Women's_Forum_2014-FNL.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Adobe InDesign CS6 (Windows) / Adobe PDF Library 10.0.1, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 30/05/2014 at 17:16, from IP address 161.231.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 651 times.
File size: 471 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Wells Fargo Securities Pre-MBA Women’s Forum
You’re invited to apply to the Annual Pre-MBA Women’s Forum — an event to broaden students’ understanding of the
financial services sector, including career opportunities in investment banking at Wells Fargo Securities. The program
will include an overview of Wells Fargo’s history and culture, career and industry overview workshops, and networking
Location and date
Application and eligibility requirements
• Wells Fargo Securities office: New York, NY
• Application deadline: June 2, 2014
• Forum event dates: July 10 — 11, 2014
• The forum is open to all rising first-year female MBA students who are interested
in financial services.
• Wells Fargo does not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1
or other student visa status. Candidates who are authorized to work in the United
States on a permanent basis will be considered.
• Learn about Wells Fargo Securities (WFS), the financial services • Wells Fargo will pay all travel and lodging expenses for selected applicants.
industry, and investment banking
How to apply
• Meet senior management and WFS professionals from
• Email your resume to WFSCampusRecruiting@wellsfargo.com.
Investment Banking & Capital Markets
• Along with your resume, please include a cover letter that includes responses to the
• Attend information sessions, panels, and networking events
—— Why are you interested in attending the Wells Fargo Securities Pre-MBA
Please email your resume and cover letter to
Why are you interested in learning more about investment banking?
by June 2, 2014.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Wells Fargo Securities is the trade name for the capital markets and investment banking services of Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries, including Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, a member of NYSE, FINRA, NFA and SIPC,
Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC, a member of FINRA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, a member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC, and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC carries and provides clearing
services for Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC, customer accounts.
© 2014 Wells Fargo Securities, LLC. All rights reserved. WCS-1178149