Probationary Period Offer .pdf
Original filename: Probationary Period Offer.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 09/07/2014 at 21:07, from IP address 108.162.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 348 times.
File size: 142 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
PROBATIONARY PERIOD OFFER
This is an offer for probationary employment as Clerical Assistant of Financial Operations at
The Sicav Company ltd. (then "Company").
FEATURES OF THE PROBATIONARY PERIOD:
1. During the probationary period, an applicant will receive instructions from training
program step by step. All instructions will be received by email and by phone. All possible
non-standard situations will be explained in the same way.
2. During the probationary period, an applicant will perform the same functions and
obligations that of the Clerical Assistant of Financial Operations.
3. During the probationary period, an applicant will receive a commission for every
completed payment. Completed payment is a payment where the applicant will process
payment from our investor to our branch.
4. During the probationary period, hours of work may differ due to training protocol.
5. Getting the post of Clerical Assistant of Financial Operations will depend on how quickly
and efficiently payments are processed during the probationary period.
COMMISSION STRUCTURE FOR WORKWEEK: 3% from every payment;
COMMISSION STRUCTURE FOR WEEKENDS: 5% from every payment;
WORKING HOURS: 8 am. - 5 pm. (flexible; your local time)
PROBATIONARY PERIOD: 7 working days.
Aiding finance investment operations: prepare, verify, and process payments; including:
1. Receiving payments from investors;
2. Transferring money to branches;
3. Keeping accurate records of operations.
Part of the work can be done online; responsibilities also include visiting banks and other
financial institutions to process transactions.
SCHEME OF WORK WITH PAYMENTS DURING THE PROBATION PERIOD.
During the period of probation an applicant will process 5-6 test payments.
Payments will be sent from private investors with the email money transfer (interact) system
and wire transfer system to an applicant's personal bank account. After receiving these
payments, an applicant will send it to the managers of the company all over the world with
RIA transfer, Money Gram, Western Union and other systems.
To work with these systems must be confirmed identity of the sender.
An applicant must make sure that the documents confirming his identity have not expired
An applicant must process payments in accordance with instructions received from a high
manager. Complete instructions for each payment an applicant will receive in the process of
the probationary period.
All payments are processed during the probation period are private and are not taxed.
During the probationary period an applicant will get 3% from every payment in workweek
days, and 5% from every order in weekend working days. An applicant will receive
commission instantly in the processing of payments.
An applicant assumes all financial responsibility of payments, this means:
All funds received from investors, are the funds of the company.
Any unauthorized attempt to misappropriate funds of the company will be punishable by the
DUTIES OF THE COMPANY:
- Depending on the outcome of the probationary period, an applicant will be offered the post
of the Clerical Assistant of Financial Operations.
If an applicant will accept offer of the post of the Clerical Assistant of Financial
Operations after the successful probationary period:
- The company will provide a choice for work in one of 3 offices in Canada ( Toronto,
Montreal, Calgary ) or to work online.
- The company will provide to an applicant all the necessary working documents and access
to one of the company's bank accounts for work with payments.
- An applicant will receive full benefits including 3 weeks vacation to start, RRSP matching,
a health spending account and opportunities for on-going training and career development.
- An applicant will receive a bonus of 1,000 Canadian dollars as start bonus from the
An applicant acknowledge that this offer letter represents the entire agreement between
the applicant and the Company and that no verbal or written agreements, promises or
representations that are not specifically stated in this offer, or will be binding upon the
If you agree with the above outline, please sign below. This offer is in effect for five
Please choose start date, when you are ready to start the probationary period:
By signing and dating this letter below, I accept this probationary period offer:
Karl Becker / Development Manager
750 3RD AVE, NEW YORK, NY, 10017
Phone number/Fax number
+1 (718) 618-4337/ +1 (718) 795-9432
Phone number/Fax number