31 Days of Praying for Your Future Husband.pdf
“31 Days of Praying for Your Future Husband” Prayer Challenge
husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to
their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed. (Titus 2:3-5)
25. Pray for his siblings and his relationship with them. Pray that they have good
relationships with one another. Pray for your future relationship with them.
Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing. (1
26. Pray that God would put a wall of protection around your future husband and
The LORD will protect you from all evil; he will keep your soul. The LORD will guard your
going out and your coming in from this time forth and forever. (Psalm 121:7-8)
27. Pray that he desires a suitable helper.
Then the LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a
helper suitable for him.” (Genesis 2:18)
28. Pray that, by God’s grace, you bring him good and not bad, all the days of your
life- even now, before you are married to him.
She does him good and not evil all the days of her life. (Proverbs 31:12)
29. Pray that God would be molding you into the wife, helper, and partner that your
future husband needs.
An excellent wife, who can find? For her worth is far above jewels. The heart of her
husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all
the days of her life. (Proverbs 31:10-12)