Advantages of Using LED Lights .pdf
Original filename: Advantages of Using LED Lights.pdf
Title: Presentation Title
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 22/08/2014 at 08:50, from IP address 121.243.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 393 times.
File size: 993 KB (8 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
• Today demand of LED lights are increasing
day by day.
• LED lights are can be utilized for different
purposes flood lights, LED street lighting,
commercial lighting and residential lighting.
• Automobile companies are also preferring
the LED lights.
• LED lights has several advantages over
another types of lights.
Energy Efficient Lights
Not Easily Breakable
Easy to Install
• Energy Efficient Lights
– LED lights utilize very small part of energy to
produce heat and convert the other into light.
– LED lights almost utilize whole energy to emit
• Long Life
– Light emitting diodes have a long life.
– Despite of LED lights are costly, they can be
used for 25 years.
– This life period is more than the other types of
– Maintenance and replacement cost of LED
lights is negligible.
• Not Easily Breakable
– LED lights are manufactured with special
– It is not easily breakable like other types of
bulbs & tubes.
• Easy to Install
– LED lights are easy to install.
– No special training or technician is required to
install LED lights.
– Also it does not contain any harmful gases.
• These are the main advantages of the LED
• LED lights can save the light bill by saving