ART AID 2014 (Conditions) .pdf
Original filename: ART-AID 2014 (Conditions).pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2010, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 01/10/2014 at 13:44, from IP address 92.251.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 364 times.
File size: 186 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
ART-AID għall-Missjoni 2014
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Entrance to this exhibition is open to a limited number of artists on a first come basis.
2. Each participant can enter up to two exhibits, provided that :
a) in the case of 2 D art, each item is not larger than 75cm x 90cm including frame
b) in the case of 3D art, each item is not bigger than 90cm x 90cm x 120cm high
3. NO art work will be accepted if dimensions given are not respected.
4. A donation of €10, in aid of the Dominican Mission in Albania, is to be paid for each
5. On sale of any item, 15% of the sale price will be donated to the Dominican Mission in
6. Each exhibit must carry the following details: Artist’s name, Title, Medium and Price
(inclusive of VAT). All exhibits must be framed and ready for hanging. Stands for
freestanding artworks must be provided by the participants.
7. Participants’ details will be solely used for the purpose of this exhibition.
8. The organizers reserve the right to refuse any artwork. Their decision is final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
9. Artists are to ensure that the exhibits do not breach any copyright or data protection
a) Art works which are intended Not For Sale will be accepted only if there is space
b) The organizers reserve the right to establish a ceiling on an exhibit’s selling price.
10. The organizers reserve the right to cancel this exhibition at any stage.
11. The organizers reserve the right to disqualify any entry which breaches any of these
rules. No responsibility is accepted by the organizers for ineligible entries or entries
12. Every possible and reasonable care will be taken by the organizers to safeguard art
works both during set up and administration as well as during the exhibition , but the
organizers categorically disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss, theft or damage.
13. Participants are to deliver exhibits strictly on Wednesday 5 November 2014 from
8.30am till 3.00pm whilst they have to be collected back on Monday 17 November 2014
between 9.00am and 12.00pm, always at the Rabat Dominican Convent, Misrah San
Duminku, Rabat (near Radju Marija office).
14. Participants are urged to give a helping hand by manning the exhibition at least during
one of the sessions. Participants are to indicate on the Official Registration Form their
preference date from Saturday 8 November until Sunday 16 November 2014 and the
session chosen. Those applying are expected to arrive / depart 15 minutes before / after
the time outlined therein.
15. The Official Registration Form and cheque are to be sent by post to:
Ms. Tessie Borg, Madonna del Soccorso, 7, Cikku Bonaci Street, Birkirkara BKR4044
by Saturday 25th October 2014.
16. Entry to this exhibition signifies acceptance of all these terms and conditions.
17. The curator of the exhibition has the sole responsibility for the setting-up and
placement of exhibits.