Choose the Best Belt for an Outfit (PDF) .pdf
Original filename: Choose the Best Belt for an Outfit (PDF).pdf
Title: Presentation Title
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 15/10/2014 at 10:56, from IP address 121.243.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 300 times.
File size: 530 KB (7 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Choose the Best
Belt for an Outfit
Belts are present in the market with different
colors, styles and brands to match the
fashion of today. Many men deal with
complexity for selecting the best belt for
their outfit. Take a minute and reduce your
stress by learning how to select the best
Types of Belts
• There are two types of belts.
• These two belts are different with their look
• Casual belts are generally wider up to 1 ½”
and formal belts are usually more narrow or
up to 1 ¼”.
• Formal belts are generally a glossy finish;
shiny and smooth while casual belts are flat
and can have texture.
• Dress Belts are available primarily in three
varying shades of black, brown or tan
• Casual Belts are available in mostly shades of
brown & black. However a wide range of
colors are now coming to the marketplace.
• Colored cloth belts and canvas belts are
available today under the brand name of
Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger Men’s
Types of Belt Skins
• Choosing the belt from different colors is
easy but choosing the belt from different
skins is little more difficult.
• There are mainly three types of belt skins.
– Calfskin / Cow hides
• Generally calfskin belts are seen at all department
• Some are solid cowhide which is referred to full grain.
Some have a top layer that is cowhide and a back layer
that is usually man made. These belts are referred to as
• Calfskin belts are smooth, glossy as well as wide and
Types of Belt Skins
• This is most distinguished belt leather.
• Belts which are made from ostrich skins have unique
characteristics with craggy features and blotches.
• They are costly compared to calfskin belts.
• If you love superior fashion, then wear this ostrich skin
– Alligator/Crocodile skin or Snake Skin
• These types of belts are most expensive.
• Skins of crocodile and alligator used to make the belts.
• This leather is indicated by its small and dense scale
• These belts are also the most hard to maintain and
proper care must be done to maintain them.
Now it’s time to get out and buy a belt that
matches your own style.