Full Spectrum Laser Cutter 45W Usage .pdf
Original filename: Full Spectrum Laser Cutter 45W Usage.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - Full Spectrum Laser Cutter 45W Usage.docx
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.10 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 28/12/2014 at 02:32, from IP address 99.68.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 518 times.
File size: 104 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Full Spectrum Laser Cutter 45W Usage.pdf (PDF, 104 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
806 Montana Ave. El Paso, TX 79902
fablabelpaso.org 915.209.2656 email@example.com
Full Spectrum Laser Cutter 45W
Congratulations! After carefully reviewing the Safety Guidelines, you are now
ready to set up the machine for printing.
1. Turn on Laser Cutter by turning red e-stop button on top of the machine.
Make sure the Water pump, Air Assist, and Exhaust are all ON.
MAKE SURE THE LASER TUBE DOESN’T HAVE AIR BUBBLES.
Bubbles form when you start and stop the air pump but if it runs continuously,
it shouldn’t have bubbles.
MATERIAL TEST CUT
2. Place the test material on the cutting bed.
3. Focus the Z axis. Use the 2 inch focus pedestal, put it on top of the
material under the laser. Adjust the set screw until the laser is focused.
For thin material focus to the top. For thicker material focus to the
4. Home the laser by hitting the house symbol to return the laser head to the
upper left corner.
5. Position the laser head using the red laser indicator.
6. Select Hobby 20 x 12àMaterials Speed/Power Test Grid.
7. Run the Speed/Power test.
If the water pump is not running, the laser will not fire. If the lid of the
machine is open, the laser will not fire. These are built-in measures to
ensure your safety.
8. After the Speed/Power test is complete select the Speed and Power
settings with cleanest cut and minimum scorching.
1. Open design file in Inkscape.
The laser removes about 0.005 inches so you will need to
Double-check to make sure everything imported correctly and all
your designs are on the screen.
2. Open Retina Engrave 3D.
3. Click FileàPrint, and select RetinaEngrave driver.
1. Set the appropriate Speed and Power settings for your material.
2. Hit Play to start cutting and/or engraving your design.
3. When the job is finished, carefully open the lid and retrieve your cut pieces
from the cutting bed.
If at any point during the job you need to stop the machine due to
error, please hit the e-stop button on top of the machine and wait until the
smoke vents out of the cabinet before opening the lid.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog