mumbai (2) .pdf
Original filename: mumbai (2).pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Adobe Illustrator CS6 (Windows) / Adobe PDF library 10.01, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 22/01/2015 at 13:58, from IP address 120.63.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 671 times.
File size: 259 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
mumbai (2).pdf (PDF, 259 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Of Tyrants In Tutus
A crooning cabbie, a Cornell graduate and a former prima ballerina
will guide you through our stories this week.
4. Restaurant guide that called New Delhi's Indian Accent one of Asia's
finest restaurants (5)
5. Eat Thai's crisp salad with raw papaya, snake bean and carrots (3,3)
8. Cindy Jourdain incorporates a Brazilian version of this martial art in her
training modules (8)
10. Dessert we devoured at Tanjore by Angie restaurant at Colaba (5,5)
12. The only clothing items Go Left, a surf clothing brand currently sells (1-6)
13.Wok this Way's ___ featured various meats tossed in a light lime
15. The Flame Eternal, a colourful dance-ballet at NCPA on Wednesday will be
based on this philosopher's message (5,11)
17. Shahid, the singing cab driver's songs represent the voice of
Mumbai's ____ (10)
18. Felicity Jones plays the role of ___ Hawking in The Theory of Everything (4)
19. Pratyush Jalan of Box My Space graduated from this US university (7)
1. You will find this dosa made with moong dal on Tanjore by
Angie's menu (10)
2. Anaisha mixes karate and ___ in her workout sessions (6)
3. Raffael Kably of Go Left manages the Soul & Surf hotel in this city in Kerala (7)
6. One of the crooning cabbie's inspirations (8,4)
7. See 16 Down
9. Open mic event which will be held at Prithvi Cafe on Monday (8)
11. Box My Space will store your belongings at a CCTV equipped
warehouse in ____ (8)
14. Wok This Way's Three Pepper Cottage Cheese had enough ___ to
star in its own film (9)
16/7. The addition of this item on the menu could help Eat Thai,
the new restaurant that replaced Thai Ban in Bandra (5,6).
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog