How to make Sen 39 s story .pdf
Original filename: How_to_make_Sen_39_s_story.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Writer / LibreOffice 4.3, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 27/01/2015 at 11:20, from IP address 87.224.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 509 times.
File size: 482 KB (5 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
How_to_make_Sen_39_s_story.pdf (PDF, 482 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
1. Start by watching Sen’s story. This video will give you the background to the character and the
story you will be telling. You can watch her video here:
2. Go to https://www.wevideo.com/sign-in and login.
3. Click on ‘Create new Video’
4. (Optional) Click ‘Themes’ and decide on a theme you would like for your videos.
5. SAVE by clicking ‘Untitled Video’ and then naming the video ‘Sen’s Story by (insert your name)’,
finally clicking save. See below where we have highlighted each step.
6. Return to the timeline, and look through the material we have in the ‘Retold Final Library’
folder and choose which image(s) and pieces of video and audio would fit the type of story you
are telling about Sen’s story
7. Drop and drag the material you have decided upon into the timeline.
9. (Optional) If you look at the image below, there is a red square around the timer. The line which
drops down from it can be used to split clips. If you watch a clip and decide that, for example,
6.2 seconds is where you’d the clip to finish, you simply put the green line over the clip, and
look at the timer. Then simply hit the ‘split’ button, highlighted below.
Finally, be sure to highlight the portion of the clip you DO
NOT want, and delete it by clicking the trash can
11. Follow the exact same approach to clip the audio clips you are using.
13. The final touch involves using text. We’d like you to name your film ‘Sen’s story’, and you should
credit yourself, as below:
14. To preview the work you have done, simply press play on the small media player on the right
16. Once you feel your film is ready to publish, you should do exactly that! It’s really very simple,
just click the ‘publish’ button, shown below
The publishing screen will give you options with regards to where it should be shared. Click the
youtube logo so that it turns red (as below). Check that the quality is 720p, and then go ahead
and click publish!
18. The publishing screen looks like this:
window until the status column says that publishing is complete.
19. Once your video has been published, log out and head to the ReTold Youtube channel to see
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog