20150108 Supply Services Intern .pdf
Original filename: 20150108_Supply Services Intern.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word 2010, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 28/01/2015 at 08:48, from IP address 143.93.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 455 times.
File size: 174 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
20150108_Supply Services Intern.pdf (PDF, 174 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work
with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people
innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. That’s how we generate the game-changing
ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world – with well-loved names such as Sagrotan, Nurofen,
Dobendan, Durex, Scholl, Finish and Vanish.
High impact and consumer-led research is the heart of the company's success. Ranked in the TOP 20 on
the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and
quadrupled our market cap.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing
health and hygiene company?
Visit rb.com for more information on our career opportunities and graduate programmes.
Keep up to date with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Learn how to Brand Me and RB employee
At our location in Heidelberg we currently offer an
Supply Chain Management /
Join us as an intern and put your thinking into action straight away:
• Be responsible for delivering business results from day one
• Have maximum exposure to the business and Management team and deal with totally
• Work alongside some of our most successful people to gain new skills and get their support
• Take charge of your career and ensure it develops the way you want it to.
You will be based in Heidelberg, Germany.
Starting from Middle of April 2015 for at least 5 -6 months.
• Supporting the logistics, supply and demand team in ordering and delivering
• Taking responsibility for own projects in different areas
• Developing and conducting reports
• Conducting forecast analyses
• Supporting new product implementations
• Securing the supply of our products and working closely with the factories
• Booking of goods-in at our warehouse
• Daily communication with the logistic providers
Necessary qualifications and personal skills:
• Studies in economics or logistics with major in Supply Chain Management, minimum in the
• First practical experiences (apprenticeship or internship)
• Enthusiasm for FMCG and Supply Chain Management
• Interest in trade and retail patterns
• High self-motivation, team and entrepreneurial spirit , independent working-style
• Very good knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
• Fluent German and English skills
We need people with restless minds who don’t rely on textbook thinking. If you think like us and are up
for the challenge then we could be right for you.
Please send your application via email in English to Recruitment_CE@reckittbenckiser.com
For any questions please call Mrs. Deniz Tuncer +49 (0) 6221 9982 -234.
We are looking forward to your application.
For more information visit: www.rb.com/de.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog