crossword (1) .pdf
Original filename: crossword (1).pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Adobe Illustrator CS6 (Windows) / Adobe PDF library 10.01, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 29/01/2015 at 16:14, from IP address 111.125.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 448 times.
File size: 755 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
crossword (1).pdf (PDF, 755 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Board of Directors
Divine GPS, Bacchus’ new home and the Mad Hatter’s scheduled Mumbai visit.
Keep your (up)date with bpb’s stories through our Friday crossword.
1. Type of cocktails you will find at The Mad Hatter (9)
5. War and Peace author who at times has served as an inspiration to
the CCO team that manages the St Andrew’s Church message board (7)
6. Cafe D'wine has replaced this restaurant in Bandra (3,3)
12. The Symphony Orchestra of India will be playing his violin concerto
on Thursday (5)
13. The Wok's fare can be described as such (4,7)
15. Fashion label Sheena Sitlani has worked with (2,7)
16. Ac 14. Dn The Hulk star who has a role in the film Birdman (6,6)
17. The St Andrew’s Church board had a Marathi message for this festival (7)
18. See 9 Down
2. According to Sheena Sitlani, these shoes go with almost anything (7)
3. Vasudev of Jugaad Hostels believes that the word ‘jugaad’ captures
the essence of this form of travel (4,9)
4. Hostels encountered on their backpacking trips in ___ served as the
inspiration for Jugaad Hostels (6)
7. Fashion label O.M.O will soon open at the bungalow space formerly
occupied by ___ ___ (4,5)
8. Colombian American dancer and choreographer who will host a
Zumba Masterclass at The Lalit in Andheri on Sunday (4,5)
9 Dn & 18 Ac ____ ___ pizza: one of the few things we liked
at Cafe D'wine (8,7)
10. The Mad Hatter will feature a dish with ingredients sourced exclusively
from this suburb (8)
11. O.M.O plans to introduce a ___ line (4)
. See 16 Across
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog