Original filename: WSInvitation1.pdf
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by http://www.convertapi.com / Mac OS X 10.8.5 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 23/02/2015 at 21:17, from IP address 165.155.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 376 times.
File size: 140 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
WSInvitation1.pdf (PDF, 140 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Invitation to Wellness through Self-Expression
We are sending this invitation because we are really excited to share our upcoming workshop.
We have created and are in the process of refining a program, which is tentatively called
‘Wellness Through Full Self Expression’.
We are looking for a few people that would like to help us. We are looking for people who:
● are interested in expanding themselves in various areas of life.
● have certain goals and ideas yet to fulfill on.
● are fearful that you will never have what you truly want.
● are holding onto stories that no longer serve or represent who you are.
● are experiencing shame or embarrassment and taking no or minimal action.
● have real challenges around identity and the purpose of it.
● have noticed and know that there is a gap between identity and self.
● want to bring identity and self together for balance.
If you are interested please contact us at the email below before February 21st
If you choose to participate and are selected, we will require you to commit to series of four (4)
90 minutes weekly webinars to experience the most for yourself and for us to provide the best of
ourselves. Call in number 917 336 3507
The webinars will take place every Tuesday for four (4) weeks at 7 pm EST on the following
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest and you’ll hear back from us within 48 hrs.
Shannah Wozniak and Noreen Sumpter
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog