DVD Ripper converts to MP4－Mac version .pdf
Original filename: DVD Ripper converts to MP4－Mac version.pdf
Author: user xhmend
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 03/03/2015 at 10:47, from IP address 61.244.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 264 times.
File size: 750 KB (5 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
How to convert DVD movie to MP4 format
DVD Ripper for Mac is the most powerful, flexible and fast Mac DVD ripper that you can find for
ripping and converting your DVD video content to popular file formats for playback on many devices
including iPod, iPad (The New iPad), iPhone (iPhone 4S), Apple TV, and many cell phones and
personal media players. Here I will show you how to convert DVD movies to MP4 format.
Please double click on the DVDFab icon on your desktop to startup DVDFab, and then
switch to Ripper on the header. In the middle of the interface of DVDFab, you can see a “+”
button along with a sentence telling you how to load movie source. So we do as it describes. As
you may have already known, if the source is DVD, you will use DVD Ripper, while it is a
Blu-ray, then you are using Blu-ray Ripper. And here I will use a DVD ISO file on my hard drive
as source for the instruction.
2. On the left panel of DVDFab, you can see the blue box with MP4, click on it to open the profile
panel and choose the one you needed.
3. And now we can click on the “Advanced Settings” button to adjust the parameters as we like.
4. Let’s go back to the main interface of DVDFab in case that you need to adjust the title you want to
convert. Highlight the title to be converted, you can select the part of the chapters, select audio and
subtitle. See below sample.
Here is rename the output file’s name. And the green button with a triangle is for you to preview
the movie, which will only show up when the mouse is on the according title.
5. I guess you have already noticed the “SAVE TO” path, yes, there is where you choose to save the
file you want to create. Click on the white folder icon to change save location.
6. Now, let’s “START” the conversion process.
While the conversion is taking its time, you can decide what to do “When all tasks are done”: Do
Nothing, Exit Program or Shut down (shut down your Mac).
7. Finally, the process completes, it will pop up the below box to notify you, click on OK, then you
can view the output file. Click on the yellow folder icon on the end of the task bar, you will be
open the folder where the file was saved directly.
Press the “Finish” button you will go back to the main interface of DVDFab Ripper.
8. Additional information: if you want to make your file more personalized, click on the “Edit”
button to open the Video Edit window, there you can “Trim”, “Crop” and add “Watermark”.
If you want to learn more info about DVDFab DVD Ripper for Mac, please go to