DTP Gibson SofarDeck .pdf
Original filename: DTP_Gibson_SofarDeck.pdf
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Apple Keynote 5.1.1 / Mac OS X 10.8.5 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 09/03/2015 at 20:02, from IP address 68.107.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 506 times.
File size: 3.2 MB (6 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Sofar Sounds offers artists and music fans the unique opportunity to perform and
experience intimate gigs in packed living rooms regularly. The movement is now
going global with shows happening in New York, Paris and many other cities
Sofar Sounds started in 2009, in a tiny North London flat. Frustrated by the
traditional live music experience, they hosted three young artists who played to a
carefully selected audience of true music lovers.
And after that show, those music lovers went and told their friends...
Sofar is now the world’s largest music discovery community (86 cities worldwide
and counting); curating secret, intimate gigs in unique spaces all around the world.
Bringing the magic back to live music.
SOFAR SOUNDS - By The Numbers
• Facebook Audience - 39,227 Followers
• Twitter Audience - 13,200 Followers
• Instagram Audience - 5,569 Followers
• YouTube Channel - 32,280 Subscribers and 4,933,533 total views
• People growth - roughly 50% are new attendees vs 50% have attended before
•Sofar Las Vegas video and photography content has been exposed to a
combined global audience of over 530,000k since March 2013
GIBSON - What’s In It For Me?
• Logo representation in the credits of all Sofar Las Vegas videos
• Regular social media mentions on the Sofar Sounds Las Vegas facebook page
• Monthly mentions on Sofar Sounds global instagram
• Mentions on all Sofar Sounds global social media channels
• Introductions to other city leaders, when applicable, for potential larger
SOFAR SOUNDS Las Vegas - What’s In It For Us?
• A partnership with a kick-ass, world leading music brand!
• 2 x Room Mics http://tascam.com/product/tm-st2/
• 1 x 8 track recorder http://tascam.com/product/dr-680/images/
For more information please contact:
Devin Moore on (407) 267-5035 - email@example.com
Richard Grewar on (480) 544-8306 - firstname.lastname@example.org