Aarkstore Global MRI Compatible Pacemaker Market .pdf
Original filename: Aarkstore - Global MRI Compatible Pacemaker Market.pdf
Title: Diapositiva 1
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 13/03/2015 at 05:10, from IP address 111.119.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 1013 times.
File size: 498 KB (12 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Aarkstore - Global MRI Compatible Pacemaker Market Prospects to
Aarkstore - Global MRI Compatible Pacemaker Market Prospects to
The Business Research Company’s report, “Global MRI Compatible Pacemakers Market Prospect
To 2019 - Inviolable Need and Rapidly Growing Awareness of MRI to Drive the Market” provides
insights, trends, data and analysis on the global MRI Compatible Pacemaker market. The report
includes a market landscape, competitive landscape, market trends information and patent
analysis on the MRI Compatible pacemaker industry. The report also gives a detailed analysis of
the clinical trials for MRI pacemaker devices in this segment. The report contains details about
important merger and acquisitions and other deals related to MRI Compatible pacemakers that
have taken place in the cardiac pacemaker market during the past six years. This report is based
on extensive primary research with more than 20 industry participants and extensive secondary
research using proprietary data sources and inputs from The Business Research Company’s team
of industry experts.
• The scope is global and regional, covering the North American, European and
• Individual countries covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany,
France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil. Short
descriptions of other countries include Denmark, Russia, Norway, Sweden and
The Report provides:
• Annualized market revenues data from 2009 to 2013, and forecast forward for
6 years to 2019.
• Analysis of key market trends, market drivers and restraints within the MRI
Compatible pacemaker market
• Competitor analysis, including the major players globally and in each
geographical market and market segment, their market shares and revenues,
product ranges, strengths, weaknesses, R&D and M&A activity.
• Company profiles and competitive performance of Medtronic, Biotronik, St
Jude Medical and Boston Scientific.
• Patent analysis, including major inventors, patent filing trends, and MRI
pacemaker technology segmentation.
• Clinical trials and possible forthcoming products in the pacemaker market.
Reasons to Buy
• Make practical business decisions from the insights and in-depth analysis of
the MRI compatible Pacemaker in Global Markets and the factors shaping it.
• Design strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are
driving the Global MRI compatible Pacemaker Market.
• Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales
• Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
• Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market
• Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying major
products and major patents.
• Identify the most suitable business segments and geographies for investment
in the MRI compatible Pacemaker Market.
• Identify the best inventors and technologies working on MRI compatible
• Identify best geographies to file, license, and acquire patents for commercial
• Pacemakers are electronic devices that regulate the abnormal rhythm of a
patient’s heart. About 1 million patients are implanted with pacemakers
annually . Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scans for diagnostic purposes
cannot be used when conventional pacemakers have been implanted. MRIcompatible pacemakers were introduced in 2008 and since then their market
has seen rapid growth through substitution for conventional (non MRIcompatible) pacemakers.
• The global market for all pacemakers (MRI Compatible and non-compatible)
was valued at $3.8 billion in 2013. Globally, pacemaker sales volume (units)
grew by 6% HCAGR (Historic Compound Annual Growth Rate) from 2009 to
2013 mainly due to high growth in the markets of China and India. From 2013
to 2019 it is expected to grow more slowly than either the future MRI
Compatible pacemaker market or the past total market at the rate of 1.9%
FCAGR (Forecast Compound Annual Growth Rate) to reach $4.3 billion.
• The global market for MRI Compatible pacemakers was valued at $834.9
million in 2013. This equated to 159,000 units. It is expected to grow at 25%
FCAGR to reach $3.2billion in 2019.
Table of Contents:
3 The Pacemaker Market
4 MRI Compatible Pacemakers
5 The Global MRI Compatible Pacemaker Market
6 MRI Compatible Pacemaker Patent Analysis
7 MRI Compatible Pacemaker- Clinical Research
8 MRI Compatible Pacemakers Launch and Approval Status
9 Technology and R&D Trends
10 Regional and Major Country Analyses of the MRI Compatible Pacemaker
11 Key Competitor Profiles
List Of Tables
Table 1 Naspe Pacemaker Codes
Table 2: Definition of Cardiac Terms
Table 3: Historic Global Total Pacemaker Volume (2009-2013), Units, Thousands
Table 4: Historic Global Conventional Pacemaker Volume (2009-2013), Units,
Table 5: Forecast Global Total Pacemaker Volume (2013-2019), Units, Thousands
Table 6: Forecast Global Conventional Pacemaker Volume (2013-2019), Units,
Table 7: Historic Global Total Pacemaker Market Revenues, 2009-2013 USD million
Table 8: Historic Global Conventional Pacemaker Market Revenues, 2009-2013 USD
Table 9: Forecast Global Total Pacemaker Market Revenues, 2013-2019 USD million
Table 10: Forecast Global Conventional Pacemaker Market Revenues, 2013-2019 USD
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Pacemaker Patients Indicated for MRI Scan
Figure 2: Potential Consequences of MRI Scanning with Conventional Pacing Systems
Figure 3: Number of Patients Denied MRI Scans In the US
Figure 4: Historic Annual Compound Growth of MRI Compatible Pacemaker Market by
Value – 3 Region Comparisons
Figure 5: MRI Compatible Pacemaker Market by Geography
Figure 6: Competitors in the MRI Compatible Pacemaker Market
Figure 7: Older People as a Percentage of Global Population 2010 to 2050.
Figure 8: MRI Scan Density Selected Countries In 2011
Figure 9: MRI Scanning Units in 2011 (per million populations)
Figure 10: Medicare Spend in $billions 2010 and 2020
Related Market Research reports:
Global Top 10 Medical Devices Companies: Company Guide
2015 Deep Research Report on Global Vaccine Refrigerator Industry
2015 Deep Research Report on Global Suture Industry
2015 Deep Research Report on Global Electrophysiology Devices Industry
Global Refurbished Medical Equipment Market 2015-2019