Vacancy Transafe Ops Jkt Batam Mar 2015 .pdf
Original filename: Vacancy Transafe Ops Jkt - Batam Mar 2015.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 17/03/2015 at 08:01, from IP address 36.70.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 565 times.
File size: 212 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Vacancy Transafe Ops Jkt - Batam Mar 2015.pdf (PDF, 212 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
We are a leading Health Safety Environment & Quality (HSEQ) Training, Consulting and
Certification company servicing Oil & Gas industry in Indonesia.
We are looking for professional candidates to fulfill the following positions for our Jakarta &
1. Marketing Support Staff
2. Event Operation Staff
3. Business Development Admin Staff (JKT ONLY)
1. Male (1,2)
2. Female (1,2,3)
3. Maximum 30 years old
4. Domicile in Batam (1,2)
5. Experience Min 2 Years (1,3), Fresh Graduate are welcome (2)
6. Minimum D3, Prefer graduated from reputable University
7. Minimum D3 from technical / engineering major background (2)
8. Good looking and appearance,Pro Active, Hard worker and willing to learn
9. Familiar with multi tasking arrangement and posses excellent communication skill
10. Proficiency in English & Computer literacy
11. Possess own transportation
12. Willing to travel around Indonesia and overseas (1,2)
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application Max File is 300 KB, stating
Position for your application with BTM- EOS or JKT-EOS for Operation, BTM – MKT or JKT
MKT for Marketing and BD-ADM for Admin
Or By postal mail to
Transafe Indonesia – Head Office
Transafe Indonesia – Batam Office
Wisma Pede Suite B 204
Jl. MT Haryono Kav 17
Jakarta Selatan 12810
Dana Graha Building
Jalan Imam Bonjol Nagoya, Batam
Before April 30th 2015
Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Notified !
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog