it sem6 se assignments .pdf
Original filename: it_sem6_se_assignments.pdf
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by easyPDF SDK 7.0 / BCL easyPDF 7.00 (0353), and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 27/03/2015 at 07:15, from IP address 103.233.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 299 times.
File size: 92 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Department of Information Technology
Subject: Software Engineering
Assignment no 1:
1) What is Waterfall Model
2) Write is RAD model, Spiral model
3) What is CMM and explain its levels in details.
Assignment no 2:
1) Explain software requirement specification
2) Explain different types of requirement and requirement engineering process.
Assignment no 3:
1) Explain Coupling and Cohesion.
2) Explain Architectural Design.
3) Explain Design Issues and user design interface process.
4) Explain reuse based design.
Assignment no 4:
1) What is testing strategy ,Explain validation and Verification
2) What is V model, explain in detail.
3) What is Black box and white box testing?
4) What is performance testing?
Assignment no 5:
1) Explain Cyclometric complexity, equivalence partitioning and boundary value.
2) Explain Regression, smoke, stress, recover and Object oriented testing.
Assignment no 6:
1) Explain Process and project metrics.
2) Explain Estimation techniques.
3) What is Risk , How Risk strategy can be implemented.
4) What is RMMM
Assignment no 7:
1) What is software quality and what are the activities can be implemented to ensure the
2) What is software reliability and SQA Plan.
3) What is software Configuration management and change control.
4) What is SCM Process.