Terms and Conditions Pay Your Bills .pdf
Original filename: Terms-and-Conditions - Pay Your Bills.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2010, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 16/04/2015 at 07:14, from IP address 203.26.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 388 times.
File size: 205 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
2UE Promotion – Pay Your Bills (Channel 7)
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions.
2. The Promoter is Radio 2UE, Level, 170 Pacific Hwy, Greenwich 2065 NSW. Ph: 02 9930 9954.
3. Entry is open to New South Wales residents only and entry is deemed as acknowledgement
and acceptance of Conditions of Entry.
4. Fairfax Radio employees, Channel 7 employees and their immediate families and any agencies
associated with this promotion are excluded from entry.
5. There will be a total of ten (10) prizes available for listeners to win with a total prize pool of
$10,000. These will be of varying amounts depending on the bill the winning listeners have
sent in – a single prize amount will not exceed $2,000.
6. The prize must be redeemed between May 8th – December 8th 2015.
I. During weeks commencing April 20th and April 27th, listeners can enter by sending a copy
of their bill (such as water, electricity, Internet, phone etc.) either via 2UE.com.au, email
or posted to 2UE PAY YOUR BILLS, Level 1, Building C, 33 – 35 Saunders Street Pyrmont
II. During week commencing May 4th, each day during Breakfast with John Stanley & Garry
Linnell and Drive with Justin Smith, the name of prize winner and bill will be announced
on air. Prize winner will have 9 MINUTES and 54 SECONDS to call 13 13 32 to call in and
claim for their bill to be paid. If they do not call within the time limit, they do not win the
8. The winning bills will be selected via a random draw (adding up to the total prize pool of
$10,00) on Friday May 1st 2015 at Level 1, Building C, 33 – 35 Saunders Street Pyrmont, NSW
9. The prize(s) can take up to three months to be fulfilled.
10. Cash will be delivered to the winner either by a cheque (collected from Level 1, Building C, 33
– 25 Saunders Street Pyrmont NSW 2009 or Level 1, 170 Pacific Highway Greenwich NSW 2065)
OR via EFT bank transfer.
11. 2UE’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. If a winner cannot be contacted within a three month period after the competition has been
drawn, 2UE will conduct a second chance draw on Friday August 8th 2015 at 9:00am AEST.
13. If any prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to their parent or
14. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
15. No alternative prizes will be offered.
16. Prize winners should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
17. All prize winners and contestant release from, and indemnify 2UE and Fairfax Radio Network
against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of accepting the prize or participation in
the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income and/or personal injury.
18. All information collected will be kept for administrative purposes only.
19. Radio 2UE reserves the right to request winners provide proof of identity and proof of
residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for
verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
20. The use of false name or address, ie name by which the entrant is not usually known will
disqualify them from receiving the prize.
21. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and
any of their personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any
damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in
connection with the Promotion, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii)
any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or
22. 2UE reserve the right to refuse the allocation of a minor or major prize should an individual
prize winner have won any prizes more than once within the following periods:
I. For prizes less than $500 – no more than once every 30 days
II. For prizes between $501 - $1,000 – no more than once every 6 months
III. For prizes over $1,000 – no more than once per 12 months
If an individual prize winner has won more than once in the above periods it is classed as a
breach of the rules and the prize will not be awarded.
23. 2UE has the right to ban competition winners from entering other 2UE competitions that they
deem have broken the rules of the general prize giveaways for a period of 12 months. The
winner will be advised of this in writing after the entrant has been disqualified.
24. 2UE reserves the right to revoke a prize if deemed necessary.
25. Notwithstanding any other condition of these specific competition rules, 2UE reserves the
right to withdraw the competition at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
26. Acceptance of the prize is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
27. NSW PERMIT NUMBER: LTPS-15-02830