01 Granzow Resume .pdf
Original filename: 01 Granzow Resume.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by , and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 25/04/2015 at 15:07, from IP address 68.190.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 426 times.
File size: 88 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
01 Granzow Resume.pdf (PDF, 88 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
1 Marina Dr
Robert F. Granzow
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Master of Industrial and Systems Engineering
Expected May 2016
Occupational Safety and Ergonomics Program
Bachelor of Science, Occupational Safety and Environmental Health,
magna cum laude
Graduate Safety Practitioner
Board of Certified Safety Professionals
Auburn University; Samuel Ginn College of Engineering
Introduction to Industrial Engineering
Safety Engineering (I)
Environmental Health and Safety Intern
May ‐ August 2015
Safety Operations Intern
January ‐ May 2014
● Conducted ergonomic assessments on workstations.
● Performed industrial hygiene surveys at a coal‐fired electric station.
● Conducted safety and health audits in administrative and power generation environments.
Occupational Safety and Environmental Health Intern
May ‐ August 2013
● Conducted heat stress, noise, illumination, and air quality industrial hygiene surveys.
● Updated emergency action plans and conducted facility walk‐through with local fire department.
● Performed safety audits on lockout/tagout, fall protection, and confined space entry.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts
Assistant Supervisor, Games Department Security
2008 ‐ 2012
FAA Cabin Safety Research Workshop
OSHA 10‐hour Training: General Industry
CPR, AED, First Aid; National Safety Council
Community Emergency Response Team, Millersville University
ORGANIZATIONS AND AWARDS
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Fellowship
ASSE Student Section President, Auburn University
ASSE Foundation Scholarship
ASSE Student Section Secretary, Millersville University
2014 ‐ Present
2011 ‐ 2014
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog