VidOn Box FAQ .pdf
Original filename: VidOn Box FAQ.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 27/04/2015 at 09:35, from IP address 137.175.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 1780 times.
File size: 75 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
General Questions about VidOn Box
1. Can the VidOn box output HDMI and SPDIF audio at the same time?
Yes, to do so please go to “Settings”, then ”Audio”, and cancel “Enable
passthrough”, and select both the “HDMI” and “S/PDIF” options.
2. Why does the VidOn Box reset when I touch it?
This problem may be caused by static. If this problem occurs, please discharge
before touching the VidOn Box.
3. Does the VidOn Box support HDMI-CEC?
Like many other android boxes, the VidOn Box does not support HDMI-CEC.
4. Does the VidOn Box support USB 3.0?
No, the VidOn Box only has two USB 2.0 ports.
5. Why doesn't the VidOn Box recognize my hard drive when connected to
the USB ports?
Because of the power support, the sub hub near the antenna only supports flash
disks. If you connect two external hard drives, you may need an external power
supply for the one nearer the antenna.
6. Does the VidOn Box support wireless devices?
The VidOn box supports wireless mice and keyboards, but it does not support
blue tooth devices.
7. What is the maximum hard drive support of the VidOn Box?
The VidOn Box is capable of supporting up to a 3TB external hard drive. There
is no limitation for NAS support.
8. Does the VidOn Box support third party accessories?
Yes, but please make sure the accessories are compatible with android set top
9. Does VidOn Box support third party software or apps?
The VidOn Box runs Android 4.4 so you may download apps from Google play
in addition to installing your own apps. It support apps such as Netflix, Youtube,
Hulu plus, and Pinterest. You may install these apps by clicking their icons on
the main screen. The VidOn Box also comes with VidOn XBMC, which was
developed based on XBMC Frodo and XBMC Gotham.
10. What video, audio and photo formats does the VidOn Box support.
The VidOn Box supports nearly all popular formats, including:
Video: M2TS, TS, MP4, MKV, AVI, VOB, H264, MPEG2, RMVB, FLV,
WMV and more
Audio: AC3-True, DTS-MA, WMV, WMA, E-AC3 and more.
Photo: JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF and more.
(Sourced by http://vidon.me)