VidOn Box Operation FAQ (1) .pdf
Original filename: VidOn Box Operation FAQ (1).pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 28/04/2015 at 08:19, from IP address 174.139.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 335 times.
File size: 343 KB (7 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
General Questions on VidOn Box Operation (1)
1. I cannot open any content on my connected external hard drive via Files in VidOn Media
Center, what should I do?
You may try formatting your external hard drive; please do so using a Window's system.
2. I can only turn my box to sleep mode instead of off, what should I do?
Pressing the off button on the remote once will turn the box to sleep mode.
To turn off the VidOn Box, please long-press the remote power button until you see the power off
notice on the screen.
3. If the VidOn Box’s network connection is unstable, what s hould I do?
Please check your own network connectivity or manually set the VidOn Box’s IP.
4. How can I send a log file from VidOn Media Center?
To send a feedback log file, please go to “Settings” -> “Feedback” and choose “Send”.
In order to help us solve your problem quickly, please provide your VidOn.me account and e-mail
address when sending a log file.
5. How can I manage/operate my downloaded files?
In VidOn Media Center, go to “My Apps” -> “FileManager” and select the file you want and press
the menu button on your remote to sort, copy or delete the file.
6. Why won't my TV display any signal when connected to the VidOn Box?
The default setting of VidOn Box is NTSC, so when connected to a TV that only supports PAL this
problem may occur.
Please operate your box by connecting it to another display device, then in VidOn Media Center, go
to “Settings” -> “Display” and change the output mode to 25/50 hz.
7. How can I clean the VidOn Box’s memory?
1) In VidOn Media Center, go to “Settings” -> ”Advanced” -> ”Storage” to check your current
2) Check which type of files use most of the space.
3) Then go to “Settings”-> ”Advanced”-> “Apps” to clean the cache of apps using the most memory.
4) In the VidOn Media Center, go to “My App” -> “FileManager” -> ”Local Memory” ->
“Download” to remove .apk files after they have already been installed.
5) You may also install a memory management app to help clean up the internal memory.