VidOn Box Operation 2 .pdf
Original filename: VidOn Box Operation 2.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 29/04/2015 at 09:20, from IP address 223.197.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 442 times.
File size: 139 KB (4 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
General Questions on VidOn Box Operation (2)
1. How can I check my hidden files on the VidOn Box?
The VidOn box currently does not support the display of hidden files.
2. How can I restore the VidOn Box to factory settings?
1. Disconnect the power cable.
2. Long press the reset button on the back of VidOn Box.
3. While pressing the rest button, plug-in the VidOn Box.
4. When the power light flashes, release the reset button.
5. Wait as the VidOn Box reboots itself.
3. How can I install .apk files on the VidOn Box?
There are two ways to install .apk files:
a. Go to “My Apps” and run Google Play. You may download and install Apps
directly from Google Play.
b. If you have already downloaded an .apk file you wish to install, please find
the files via the “FileManager” app and install.
4. How can I watch online content on the VidOn Box?
A. Install online streaming add-ons in VidOn XBMC. If you are having trouble
finding what you want, try a simple internet search for XBMC add-ons.
b. Install Android Apps such as Youtube, Hulu Plus, Netflix and more.
5. How can I manually set a static IP address on the VidOn Box?
In VidOn Media Center, go to “Setting” -> “Network” -> “Ethernet”, then
disable the DHCP option and enter the IP address.
Or In VidOn Media Center, go to “Setting” -> Network” -> “Wi-Fi” ->
“Advanced Settings”, then disable the DHCP option and enter the IP address.