How to Burn a New IMG on VidOn Box .pdf
Original filename: How to Burn a New IMG on VidOn Box.pdf
Title: How to Burn a New IMG on VidOn Box?
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 04/05/2015 at 15:51, from IP address 174.139.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 415 times.
File size: 194 KB (5 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
How to Burn a New IMG on VidOn Box?
1. Boot up the VidOn Box.
2. Use a double headed USB cable to connect the box and PC (Note: use the
USB0 port besides the HDMI port)
3. Install the tool “PhoenixSuit” for updating the firmware, and update it to the
latest version. [ Download PhoenixSuit ]
4. Download the img package for updating the firmware, [ Download ]
5. Start PhoenixSuit then choose this "Firmware" button:
6. Click on the “Image” button to select the img package you want to burn.
7. Press BACK + HOME on the remote to power off the box (the following
power off screen must show up).
8. Press the power button on the remote to start the burning process.
9. You will be prompted by this dialogue box to ask you whether or not to
format your device. Choose “Yes” as shown below.
The burning is now in progress.
10. After the burning is complete, disconnect the USB device and the power
supply. Re-plug the power cable into the box and the box will automatically
boot up. You now have the newest firmware installed.