ghc scholarship resume 2 .pdf
Original filename: ghc-scholarship-resume-2.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - ghc-scholarship-resume.docx
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.10.2 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 11/06/2015 at 09:04, from IP address 76.126.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 508 times.
File size: 130 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
ghc-scholarship-resume-2.pdf (PDF, 130 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
SPERIGO@STANFORD.EDU | 415 686 9041 | 531 LASUEN MALL #16003, STANFORD , CA 94309
Stanford University, B.S. Computer Science, 3.6
Expected June 2017
Redwood High School, 4.3
Coursework: Multivariate Calculus, Linear Algebra, Mathematical Theory of Computing, Calculus-Based Statistics,
Programming Methodology, Algorithms and Data Structures, Computer Organization and Systems, Principles of
Computer Systems, Web Applications
Software Engineering Intern, OpenGov Inc. | Mountain View, CA
Financial Consultant, Stanford LGBT-CRC | Stanford, CA
• Hired as an intern and promoted April 2014.
• Advise over 25 queer student organizations on resource acquisition and event planning.
• Provide in-depth knowledge of campus and community resources.
• Review and award all monetary requests of the LGBT-CRC.
• Coordinate major campus events including community welcome and graduation reception.
12/2013 – Present
Marketing Director, Stanford Concert Network | Stanford, CA
5/2014 – Present
• Oversee all marketing, branding, and design for the Stanford Concert Network.
• Manage a team of photographers, videographers, and graphic designers.
• Maintain the organization's social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and SoundCloud.
• Promote Frost Music + Arts Festival, Sprung Music Festival, and 50+ smaller shows on campus.
• Work with promoter Goldenvoice to sell over 6,000 Frost tickets to students and community.
Intern, Haas School of Business | Berkeley, CA
Summer 2013, 2014
• Worked as an assistant to Linda Kreitzman, Executive Director of the Berkeley MFE.
• Managed marketing and social media for three-day conference of over 100 professionals.
• Booked keynote speaker for conference and managed communication with speakers and sponsors.
• Researched and wrote reports on topics relevant to financial engineering.
Onboarder, Catalog Spree | Los Altos, CA
• Gained experience in a fast paced startup environment.
• Use web-based tools to curate catalogs for online and mobile application.
• Offered marketing proposal on how to expand application’s reach to younger audiences.
9/2013 – 5/2014
Intern, Office of California Senator Mark Leno | San Rafael, CA
• Conducted legislative research on civil liberties.
• Managed constituent correspondence to the San Rafael office including email, phone, and mail.
• Represented the senator in the San Francisco Pride Parade and other public appearances.
HONORS & AWARDS
Stanford University President’s Award for Excellence in Diversity, Redwood High School Salutatorian, Redwood
High School Honor Society Lifetime Membership, AP Scholar with Distinction, National Merit Commended Student
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog